Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Kalafina 10th Anniversary World Tour ~Kalafina Sing to the World 2018~ LIVE TOUR Special Goods Release at Various Venues across the world LIVE 2018 ~ Re/Oblivious Ultra Hyper Super XX Accent Core MAX.

You also forgot "Kalafina LIVE (WORLD) TOUR 2018" that they are going to inevitably include :XD:

is anyone leaving from LA? I'll be going via plane. it'd be cool & fun to go with someone/a group. Tickets supposedly go on sale december 7??? If I'm not mistaken...

i'm kind of leaning towards those vip tickets :p

is anyone leaving from LA? I'll be going via plane. it'd be cool & fun to go with someone/a group. Tickets supposedly go on sale december 7??? If I'm not mistaken...

I would but I am not comfortable going to a country where I can't communicate... my Spanish isn't at the level where I can go to Mexico/Spain by myself anymore. Plus (lame) but I don't think my mother would let me LOl. But oh well, I've already been to the Osaka legs of the show so I won't complain. I'll wait until they come to LA again :'(
The VIP tickets sound amazing if I read correctly. I hope you have a great time!

Presumably it'd be pesos, which is considerably cheaper.

Also the organiser of the event outright said the set-list is going to be considerably different to the current one for the tour on their facebook page. Who knows what they'll sing.

If they'd announced this for later in the year, I'd debate going. A group thing would be fun. But I've already started making plans to visit Japan in mid-March, so... yeah. It cuts it too close in both time/my travel budget. :(

I'm just going to see if I can get tickets for the FJ concert on March 21st and pray they perform more songs than just SAO.

According to the information on gentokyo, VIP includes a meet & greet, an autograph, official merchandise and what I assume are seats in the very front. There are only 200 of these tickets and there are also only 200 for balcony and box seats which are the next best thing. No extra perks with those though. :/
If I can meet Keiko you best believe my ass is gonna pay 2000 pesos.

Sounds worth it. You get a concert presumably on the level of a proper venue event as well as the bonuses you'd get from going to a convention ala meeting them and autographs. From experience, both are worthwhile.

Hi everyone! I also find it very unnusual for Kalafina to present in Mexico, but anyways I am seriously thinking about going there (I'm from Brazil).

I think the 2000 pesos are worthwile considering you'll have a chance to meet them personally and get an autograph, besides staying close to them during the show. I have always thought about going to japan to see FJ and/or Kalafina, but this is a very expensive trip for brazilian people, so hell yeah! I think Mexico is the easiest way to meet my princesses!

And since I have never been to Mexico, I'm thinking about staying in Ciudad de Mexico from thursday to sunday (the show is on saturday 20th). What do you guys think? Perhaps later we could exchange infos about hotels and stuff to do there besides seing the show. I don't speak spanish but portuguese is a very similar language and both spanish and portuguese speaking people can understand each other pretty well.

I hope I can see you guys in Mexico!!!

So happy because of this but somehow stressed haha

Have you guys seen the video in the facebook page? The girls were so cute when they introduce themselves in spanish.

I think the 2000 pesos are worthwile considering you'll have a chance to meet them personally and get an autograph, besides staying close to them during the show. I have always thought about going to japan to see FJ and/or Kalafina, but this is a very expensive trip for brazilian people, so hell yeah! I think Mexico is the easiest way to meet my princesses!

It's around 120 USD which I find very reasonable since you're going to get all of those bonuses. I am also in the same spot since i'm from Venezuela, going to Japan is something I really want to do but right now I can only hope to be able to in a couple of years.

It would be nice to meet with people of the forum (:

^ thank you!!

The audio of this video has so much distortion / eccho, its what grunty would call "speaking in bathroom" (for Limits of PH)
also since they used magia music why they used the far on the water pic ? :XD:

120 dollars for a meet and greet seems very reasonable. Definitely shooting for that. I'll be happy to meet up with anyone from this forum :) I'll probably get there Friday and leave Saturday night or Sunday morning. I'm so excited! I'm going to japan next week and I was sad I wasn't able to stay for the Xmas live...I really hope they don't play many anime related songs...I want more of the set list from the current tour :/

Please perform "Alleluia" in Mexico. Please! ;__;

My wishlist:
-lapis
-Mahiru
-Kimi no Gin no Niwa
-signal
-Kimi ga hikari ni kaete yuku (yeah rightttt)

Back