Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Hey guys, I got my ticket for the vip zone (Zona fan) - row g3 seat 29!

I was really nervous at 12:00pm (Mexico time). Logged on to the site some 10mins earlier just to get that ticket. After chosing the appropriated options, just before checkout, I somehow managed to crash my browser (I hit "back" button accidentally). Then I had to try again, and somehow the vip tickets weren't available anymore! I was so disappointed!!! Thought they were all gone! But then I tried many more times, reloading the site repeatedly, until my g3 seat appeared!!! Alleluiah!

I wonder if row and seat numbers are really relevant. Can anybody confirm if our seats are garanteed or is it on a first come first serve basis?

Anyhow, anyone from Brazil going there? I'll be staying in Ciudad de Mexico from feb 18th to the 22th. I'm still researching places to visit. There seem to be many cool places to visit in Ciudad de Mexico!

Regarding the seat numbers in the show, someone asked this in the official facebook page of the event (https://www.facebook.com/events/1692514174371050/). So, except for the seats located in the "palco" and "balcones" section, the others are just for reference. So the vip seats are on a first come first serve basis!

That sounds pretty standard for tickets going on sale. I've had many an occasion of buying tickets for artists just for them to instantly be sold out or the site to break on me, just for it to return to available shortly after. I guess it's just something to do with the way that sites handle their ordering system going from unavailable to available.

How early did you wait in line season? I might have to prepare myself for a long wait then...I'm pretty confident the setlist will be decent with both recent anime music and far on the water tracks. If its anything like the Anime Central concert I will be happy. I felt like that concert had a great blend of song choice. I can't wait to see them again! Its been since 2012! I've missed them! I wonder if I'll stand out in Mexico since its the motherland...

When the convention opened, so around 5 and a half hours early. People with special tickets got in before us even so, but still got a good place.

Hi, I bought my ZONA FAN ticket yesterday... can someone explain this to me: I'm not sure if I can pick the ticket in the concert day. I have to work and I will travel to Mexico on the friday night...

Usted recibirá sus boletos por: Will Call Internacional - (...) . Recoge tus boletos 24 horas después de tu compra y MÁXIMO 2 DÍAS antes del evento en Centros Ticketmaster Autorizados de la República Mexicana: (...) o hasta 1 hora antes de que inicie el evento en taquillas del inmueble
(IMPORTANTE: Algunas taquillas de ciertos inmuebles NO entregan Will Call, consulta la información del evento).

What/where is place "taquillas del inmueble" ? ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I got my ticket for the vip zone (Zona fan) - row g3 seat 29!

I was really nervous at 12:00pm (Mexico time). Logged on to the site some 10mins earlier just to get that ticket. After chosing the appropriated options, just before checkout, I somehow managed to crash my browser (I hit "back" button accidentally). Then I had to try again, and somehow the vip tickets weren't available anymore! I was so disappointed!!! Thought they were all gone! But then I tried many more times, reloading the site repeatedly, until my g3 seat appeared!!! Alleluiah!

I wonder if row and seat numbers are really relevant. Can anybody confirm if our seats are garanteed or is it on a first come first serve basis?

Anyhow, anyone from Brazil going there? I'll be staying in Ciudad de Mexico from feb 18th to the 22th. I'm still researching places to visit. There seem to be many cool places to visit in Ciudad de Mexico!

I'm from Brazil and I'm going too! I think there is no seat numbers for Zona Fan... you stay standing.

Hi, I bought my ZONA FAN ticket yesterday... can someone explain this to me: I'm not sure if I can pick the ticket in the concert day. I have to work and I will travel to Mexico on the friday night...

Usted recibirá sus boletos por: Will Call Internacional - (...) . Recoge tus boletos 24 horas después de tu compra y MÁXIMO 2 DÍAS antes del evento en Centros Ticketmaster Autorizados de la República Mexicana: (...) o hasta 1 hora antes de que inicie el evento en taquillas del inmueble
(IMPORTANTE: Algunas taquillas de ciertos inmuebles NO entregan Will Call, consulta la información del evento).

What/where is place "taquillas del inmueble" ? ><

Quick translation:

"Pick up your tickets 24 hours after your purchase and MAXIMUM 2 DAYS before the event in Ticketmaster Centers Approved in Mexico or 1 hour before the event starts at the ticket office of the venue (?)"

"Taquillas del inmueble" means you can pick it at the venue where the concert takes place or at least thats what I understand. I'll ask in the FB page of the event just to be 100% sure.

Quick translation:

"Pick up your tickets 24 hours after your purchase and MAXIMUM 2 DAYS before the event in Ticketmaster Centers Approved in Mexico or 1 hour before the event starts at the ticket office of the venue (?)"

"Taquillas del inmueble" means you can pick it at the venue where the concert takes place or at least thats what I understand. I'll ask in the FB page of the event just to be 100% sure.

Oh really?! So this means I can pick up my ticket at El Condeza Plaza an hour before the event start...I am relieved.
I would be immensely grateful if you could confirm this information to me. Thank you so much!

Oh really?! So this means I can pick up my ticket at El Condeza Plaza an hour before the event start...I am relieved.
I would be immensely grateful if you could confirm this information to me. Thank you so much!

Well... 2 people on the FB page recommended to pick up the ticket one day before the event to avoid any kind of troubles.
I guess i'ts better this way :desksweat:

Recoge tus boletos 24 horas después de tu compra y MÁXIMO 2 DÍAS antes del evento en Centros Ticketmaster Autorizados de la República Mexicana:

You can pick up your tickets 24 hours after the purchase, and maximum 2 days before the event...

"1 hour before the event" only applies when you purchased the ticket 48 hours before the event.

i thought it was 1 day before the event you can pick up your tickets???

Nope. If you choose Will Call:

RECOGE tus boletos 24 horas DESPUÉS de tu compra y MÁXIMO 2 DÍAS antes del evento (O SERÁN CANCELADOS) en Centros Ticketmaster Autorizados

You can pick up your tickets 24 hours after the purchase, and maximum 2 days before the event (OR THEY WILL BE CANCELLED) at authorized Ticketmaster centers.

Si compraste 48 horas o menos antes de que se lleve a cabo el evento, RECOGE tus boletos hasta 1 hora antes de que inicie el evento en taquillas del inmueble (IMPORTANTE: Solo aplica para compras realizadas con menos de 72 horas de anticipación al evento.

If you purchased your ticket 48 hours or less before the event takes place, you can pick up your tickets up to 1 hour before the event starts (Important: this only applies for purchases made less than 72 hours before the event)

well this TOTALLY complicates things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was planning to fly in the day before the show pickup my tickets 24 hours before the show. and rent a hotel for 2 nights, and then fly back the following morning. Any way i can change my ticket delivery? reason i clicked will call is because i was ordering like a madman and i cant read spanish LOL.

i just logged into ticketmaster to see what it says and above the order it says this in Green " Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event." So will they be canceled if i grab them on the 19/20?

Nope. If you choose Will Call:

You can pick up your tickets 24 hours after the purchase, and maximum 2 days before the event (OR THEY WILL BE CANCELLED) at authorized Ticketmaster centers.

If you purchased your ticket 48 hours or less before the event takes place, you can pick up your tickets up to 1 hour before the event starts (Important: this only applies for purchases made less than 72 hours before the event)

Where did you read this??! I couldn't find this information on the website.

Please, look what Information I have until now:

After my purchase, they sent me this email:

Usted recibirá sus boletos por: Will Call Internacional - APLICA ÚNICAMENTE PARA TARJETAS EMITIDAS FUERA DE LA REPÚBLICA MEXICANA. Recoge tus boletos 24 horas después de tu compra y MÁXIMO 2 DÍAS antes del evento en Centros Ticketmaster Autorizados de la República Mexicana: Gandhi, Mega Comercial Mexicana, Liverpool y Fábricas de Francia (MIXUP NO ENTREGA BOLETOS DE WILL CALL) o hasta 1 hora antes de que inicie el evento en taquillas del inmueble (IMPORTANTE: Algunas taquillas de ciertos inmuebles NO entregan Will Call, consulta la información del evento).

In their Website:

El servicio Will Call, es usado para las ocasiones en que por cuestiones de tiempo no es posible entregar los boletos hasta tu domicilio u oficina. En virtud de brindarte un mejor servicio, te ofrecemos la opción de recoger tus boletos hasta un día antes del evento, directamente en los Centros Ticketmaster autorizados(Mixup no entrega Will Call) para entrega de Will Call.

IMPORTANTE: En cada evento se notifican los tiempos límite para la recolección de los boletos, estos pueden variar entre 48 horas y 1 hora antes del evento y los boletos que no sean recogidos en los tiempos establecidos podrán ser cancelados. Te pedimos que verifiques los tiempos de recolección para el evento al que piensas asistir.

In my account when I click to see my ticket:

Estatus de tu orden
Deberás de recoger tus boletos en la taquilla o Will Call del foro

I think we have to ask them directly about the time that we can recognize our ticket. Because if it's 2 days before the concert that is really bad...

Back