Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Season means the fact that it's 1) a full concert outside of Asia 2) not anime-related , not that it's two days.

While I agree that Mexico is really random (and I don't doubt that there are many Japanese culture fans there), I also agree that it's very significant. ….. as much as I'd like for Kalafina come to LA (and the states) imo the chances of it are very low because it is quite expensive for Asian artists (not to mention one with a live band) to hold concerts here if I'm not mistaken. I would be very surprised if they do.

As I've said, Mexico is a hotspot for this kind of thing it seems. I don't quite know why that is, but I've noticed a lot of Asian artists going there for performances.

I've heard a lot of artists saying that the UK is very easy to book performances in, even for foreign bands. I think it was The GazettE that stated that in an interview in a pretty major magazine, and they're not the only artist that's said that.

So yeah, Kalafina please come :plz:.

The UK has a great thing for live music in general from what I've heard from the artists themselves, although smaller venues are closing for various legal and Nimby-related reasons. Which shouldn't affect an act like Kala or FJ if they were to play here, because they'd probably use a medium sized venue in London or something. I'm thinking of Scandal and Perfume there. Get SMEJ talking to JPU Records for instance, and they might finally be able to make a proper attempt at the European market and play live. :hypno:

I've definitely had the impression in the past that Mexico has a lot of fans of anime-related stuff, so the only surprising part is the fact that it's their own concert rather than just a convention. I'm now a little more hopeful that the same will happen in the US and Europe now.

I'm really happy for their Mexican fans! :hi:

Heh, Kalafina getting in with JPU would be great. I love those guys.

This makes my hopes of them coming to Argentina (here in Uruguay it's common to hope for that, as it is really close) raise! This is so good for everyone in Mexico and Latinamerica in general. I'm so happy.

Living in LA has its perks. Definitely going to this!!! So excited!!!!! Now to decide to drive or to fly...lol

Edit: probably going to fly. I hope they announce more tour dates around the world soon. It'd be cool to have them back in LA like in the staples center or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proper world tour in 2017 would be lovely.
World tour in 2017 sounds great! I hope that they come to Europe then. It reminds me Perfume - they had three world tours and some performances in big venues (tokyo dome, yoyogi gimnasium...). I hope that Kalafina will have some live in big place - Yoyogi Gimnasium, Makuhari Messe. I know that a lot of fans would not like this - because of acoustics. But I really want to see the live with amazing effects which make every song more awesome.

And then they'll release the live BDs of the world tour?

Kalafina 10th Anniversary World Tour ~Kalafina Sing to the World 2018~ LIVE TOUR Special Goods Release at Various Venues across the world LIVE 2018 ~ Re/Oblivious Ultra Hyper Super XX Accent Core MAX.

El Plaza Condesa, Juan Escutia #4, Col. Condesa CP. 06140 México, D.F... looks cool! :waii:
I think the tickets will be available on Dec. 07 :)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1692514174371050/
CUjCkvhVAAAJ96N.jpg

Back