Kalafina at Mezamashi Live 2016 in Yumetairiku SUMMER GATE Stadium

N

nodame89

Kalafina will once again take part in Fuji TV's annual event "Odaiba Yumetairiku 「Mezamashi LIVE」 at Yumetairiku SUMMER GATE Stadium.

2016/8/21 (Sunday) 「Kalafina/Aoi Eir」 Doors open: 15:00 / Star: 16:00 / Scheduled end: 17:10

Details on ticket sale will be announced soon!

Found out on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1179561275397881&id=115390965148256
Today it has been announced that Eir Aoi has cancelled all of her activities in the near future due to health reasons. We wish her a speedy recovery!!

These news minimally affect an upcoming Kalafina live appearance.

Kalafina and Eir Aoi were scheduled to perform together at the “Odaiba Minna no Yume Tairiku 2016 Mezamashi Live” on Aug 21 (Sun), 16:00~16:45. Eir Aoi has cancelled her appearance in the event (ticket refunds are possible!) but Kalafina's performance will still take place so please look forward to that!

Official Website: www.odaiba.com
Line-up: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/yumeta…/2016stage/mezamashilive.html

I hope Aoi Eir gets better soon! Does anyone know what exactly happened with her? :(

^ Thank you!! :D Would be great if you could find the setlist for all the artists on that day :)
I'm pretty sure just Kalafina performed that day. Mezamashi is a continuous concert/event from the end of July through the end of August, so instead of fitting people into one day it's spread out across that month.

Hikaru sounds so strained in blaze :hide:
Hopefully she sounds better in later performances.

even with my shitty earphone I can hear how Hikaru stressed her throat so much during blaze's chorus. no wonder Kalafina is almost all Wakana with even less Keiko solo.

^ seems like they dont listen to their own songs and she forgot what notes to use there, otherwise i cant see how she cant reproduce the song they recorded 3 months ago, because we have seen her in good performances too.

^ seems like they dont listen to their own songs and she forgot what notes to use there, otherwise i cant see how she cant reproduce the song they recorded 3 months ago, because we have seen her in good performances too.

They still have rehearsals.

In the same way that Kajiura forget that she uses certain notes in older songs (because she doesnt listen to them) and uses them again in the new, maybe Hikaru because they dont listen to their songs (thats just speculation) she forgot this time what note to use while performing blaze

Back