Kalafina at AnimagiC 2012 Germany

The event is next week! :sohappy:
Maybe it's time for us to decide where and when we'll meet? \^_^/

Btw, I'm in Bonn from 26th, so I have a free day. If anyone also free I'll be happy to meet earlier. :V:

Like you, me and my friend will arrive on Thursday afternoon.
But we are not quite sure to be interested by the AnimagiC festival by itself, we will probably visit the city instead. So if you want, we could meet earlier and perform the visit together.

It seems that you can see the japanese guests from 6-7 p.m. in the Studio Room.

also, at 7.30 p.m. till 8.30 p.m. there's the opening ceremony. don't know excactly, but I think the japanese guests will be on stage too.

also, at 7.30 p.m. till 8.30 p.m. there's the opening ceremony. don't know excactly, but I think the japanese guests will be on stage too.
PERFECT!!! Thanks a lot for the informations :shy: :shy:

Re:

Wolfychi said:

Yes, of course! They have to introduce Kalafina :ohoho: and the other (particularly the japanese) guests.

Nobelly said:
Yes, of course! They have to introduce Kalafina :ohoho: and the other (particularly the japanese) guests.

Yes, it seems so. :XD:

today the Animagic staff posted on Facebook that they are going to introduce the japanese guests in the opening ceremony. :plot:

the bad thing is, I wanted to go into the concert room to get a good place to sit, and then don't move anymore do defend the seats. XD
but it seems i have to leave to the studio room maybe.

I have the same problem!! I think that I'll go directy to the Beethoven Halle to get a good place to sit !!

2FxMacCobra&HimeWakana
Oh, thank you =) But unfortunately for me, my plans have changed. I'm still arriving on 25th and have free 26th, but I have to solve some problems with my ticket =(

Wolfychi said:
the bad thing is, I wanted to go into the concert room to get a good place to sit, and then don't move anymore do defend the seats. XD
but it seems i have to leave to the studio room maybe.
Yes, it is really important to get place with a good view of the stage :stars:

2FxMacCobra&HimeWakana
Oh, thank you =) But unfortunately for me, my plans have changed. I'm still arriving on 25th and have free 26th, but I have to solve some problems with my ticket =(
ookei!!

Yes yes!! We have to sit in front of the stage :ohoho: :ohoho:

You all are surely just as excited as I am, and you wonder what you will expect, here in Germany in Beethovenhall...
I want to help a little bit so you can better orientate.. We don't want to miss anything after all!
:waii:

The pink butterfly-route is the shortest way from "A to B" for visitors.

ani12helpfulfloorplan_t.gif

And here are photos of inside the concert hall (Großer Festsaal)

:nophoto:

:nophoto:

I hope this helps one or the other. :sohappy:

@Nobelly :Thanks a lot for the map. This will help.

@Kaisen : I hope your problem will find a solution soon.

Me too

By the way, who has made his/her custom t-shirt or badge ?
At which time do you think we could set the meeting ?

You'll recognize me, for sure! :groucho:
:swt: :imdead:

About the meeting:
Now I just throw things in the room. :ohoho:
I think we should meet around 16:00 Uhr (4:00 pm) on friday in the "Animax lounge" area.
There should be, as in past years, white sofas and an "internet corner".
This is probably the best place to find us quickly...

What do you think?

Btw the map I posted is from a few years ago, but normally the division is always the same!

By the way, who has made his/her custom t-shirt or badge ?
I have made both *_____*

I think we should meet around 16:00 Uhr (4:00 pm) on friday in the "Animax lounge" area.
There should be, as in past years, white sofas and an "internet corner".
This is probably the best place to find us quickly...

Yeah It's a good idea!! muahahahah The Beethovenhalle from what time will be open? so we can take good places *__________*

2Nobelly Thank you very much for the map and for help! \*O*/
I also agree with meeting place and time ^_^

2FxMacCobra Thank you =)

I didn't make a t-shirt because there is no shops without queue т_т It's making takes not so much time, but you should wait for your turn, so... :cry:

But the card is sufficient *____________* my doubt is now going to the opening ceremony or finding directly a seat inside the Beethovenhalle :confu:

Back