Kalafina at AnimagiC 2012 Germany

Re:

HimeWakana said:
But the card is sufficient *____________* my doubt is now going to the opening ceremony or finding directly a seat inside the Beethovenhalle :confu:
:shy: So happy you like the card! <3
~~
You do not have to choose, because both take place in the same hall (Festsaal) directly behind each other.

We just need to stay in our seats! :ohoho:

Re: Re:

Yes, the card is really lovely and sufficient! *__*

Nobelly said:
You do not have to choose, because both take place in the same hall (Festsaal) directly behind each other.

We just need to stay in our seats! :ohoho:

Oh, good news! \=3/

@Nobelly : I think the RDV point you propose is a good one.

Unfortunately, I am quite sure I could be such early at the RDV point. As I said earlier, I will probably visit part of the town instead of staying at the festival. Besides, I want to go back to the hotel change myself for the concert ( I have a special habit for the occasion :ayashii: )
I will discuss with my friend and see what it is possible to do.

Like Kaisen, I did not find the time for the T-Shirt but the badge was easier to do.

D -2 before the festival
D -1 before my departure/arrive at Bonn. I'm really excited. I still can't believe I will hear Kalafina at a live concert. I can't help me thinking about it.

@Nobelly : I will wear your badge on Thursday. So if you meet me in the hall of the hotel you will be able to recognize me. I modified your badge a little (simply to put my nickname upon it )

:nophoto:

The badges are so cool! :omg: :goodjob: Hope you guys have fun and bring back lots of reports, photos and what Kowz has mentioned above! :plot:

Setlist of the live thanks to Midori (you might not know her but she's a very old CPM member)

1. manten
2. magia
3. kagayaku sora
4. lacrimosa
5. kimi ga hikari
6. oblivious
7. kyrie
8. ongaku
9. to the beginning

they were great
*____*
eeeh
cpm had the best seats
third row
first and second were press only
at some songs we could stand

george, you forgot to put the encore: Sprinter

i dont know what to say right now, that was too damn good
and there were so many cpm members!

The girls were great. The sound was terrible.

I was really happy to hear Sprinter. I've heard it said that it hasn't been performed live before, is that right?

^ It's been performed live lots of times, actually...even in Anime Boston, I believe. It's also in the Red Moon DVD, as well as a few concert events like LisAni.

Okay, I must have remembered wrong then.

Here's the dump of what I managed to record, without any edits.

ge.tt/8eBIS9L

Password is the three-letter abbreviation of this site.

In the beginning I was holding my phone down, that's why the video is black. Surprisingly, this seems to have improved the sound by filtering out the overloud music. At the encore I tried to record the stage but could not aim well so it's all skewed and cut off... and the sound is worse :/

Sprinter as encore!! Lucky fellows. Such a great song to close out a session.

PS thanks for the dump

Sorry everyone
I missed the RDV and after I went directly to the festsaal
The sound was horrible . Too loud. The ladies forced on their voice.
The organisation was very bad.
I do not manage to get a signature, they closed the door just in front of us.
Many people get out the festsaal room before the "encore". So thezy should have been the first to get a signature. :blood:

Well, today was quite a disaster. The setlist was the same (except Hikari no Senritsu for the encore), which was a little disappointing, but the concert itself went quite well. I had the impression that sound was slightly better (or maybe I just got used to it). Knowing that there'll be a huge queue again, after Ongaku I asked my friend (who is not a huge fan) to go and hold me a place. When I got there, there were already quite a lot people before him but nothing compared to what was after him, so I felt reasonably sure we'll get our chance.

Except, shortly afterwards they announced that there were only 60 CDs left and when that went the signing session would be over. No signing posters, no CDs you brought yourself, no photobooks, no anything. They did some counting and cut the queue (a little before us). The 60 CDs went pretty fast so they even had to turn back around a third of those who were inside the cut-off point.

I don't know if this was intentional (e.g. they didn't want to overwork the girls) or they just underestimated the demand, but the mood was downcast when the people dispersed. There are going to be quite a few disappointed fans who came from far away.

There's going to be a panel tomorrow and I think it includes a "signing session" but I don't know what they're going to sign now that they ran out of CDs. I won't be there but I wish luck to those who remain...

Added today's recording to the link above. It's again unedited, I just cut off the (mostly black) video.

Except, shortly afterwards they announced that there were only 60 CDs left and when that went the signing session would be over. No signing posters, no CDs you brought yourself, no photobooks, no anything. They did some counting and cut the queue (a little before us). The 60 CDs went pretty fast so they even had to turn back around a third of those who were inside the cut-off point.

I don't know if this was intentional (e.g. they didn't want to overwork the girls) or they just underestimated the demand, but the mood was downcast when the people dispersed. There are going to be quite a few disappointed fans who came from far away.

Sounds like classic Sony to me - they did the same thing at AFA Malaysia, only letting Kala sign CDs that had been bought at the event. And knowing Sony, they'll probably cancel tomorrow's event in lieu of bending a bit and letting other things get signed...

Here's hoping it all gets worked out :uh..:

Back