Magia
Sprinter
Kyrie
Ongaku
MC3
I Have a Dream
Hikaru no Senritsu

They were GREAT

They gave out autographs yesterday (first day) at 4:30pm. They are going to do another autograph session tomorrow, I don't remember what time.

EDIT: The kalafina concert was awesome. I couldn't scream anymore nor did I want to, I just wanted to listen to their wonderful voices forever. I really didn't want to interrupt their singing at all. It was heavenly.

I was pretty lucky since I lined up around 2:30 (the concert starts at 5) and was able to get a place to stand right in front of the fence thing before the stage so no one was blocking my view (good since I'm only 5'2'') Met some really cool people! I was standing right in front of Hikaru actually. :D

It's really great to hear that everyone had fun during the concert and nice to know they've gained a lot of new fans as well from what I've read in some people's tweets :D. Just a bit of an odd question... Did you all do the full circular arm swinging during Kyrie and the classic one finger during Ongaku? :plot:

george1234 said:
Did it had musicians all was all karaoke? :confu:
Read some tweets saying they performed to pre-recorded music. No band. Apparently they had a live band for Miku though.

Awww I'm glad they had a great concert :dote: Perhaps bnext overseas concert they could have a real live band playing with them , then it would be SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!! :ohoho: Come to Europe!! You can find other Kalafina photos of the concert here: http://yfrog.com/user/kirari__/photos

The concert was amazing. I only wish it was longer. I'm so glad I went early because they walked through the front entrance. I ended up right against the fence next to the stage & the girls all waved at me. Well.. they waved at everyone near the front, but they make you feel special :) They're so cute too & super gorgeous. If you think they're pretty in videos/pictures, they are 1000x prettier in person. Hopefully they can come back again one day! hahaa

shiro said:
If you think they're pretty in videos/pictures, they are 1000x prettier in person.
Agree 1000%. :dote: (Um, yes... Testifying from past firsthand experiences too)

Anyway, FJC fanclub meeting with Kalafina today and that means... Meet-and-greet + PHOTO SESSION with the girls! :cry:

iheartcurry said:
They gave out autographs yesterday (first day) at 4:30pm. They are going to do another autograph session tomorrow, I don't remember what time.

I was pretty lucky since I lined up around 2:30 (the concert starts at 5) and was able to get a place to stand right in front of the fence thing before the stage so no one was blocking my view (good since I'm only 5'2'') Met some really cool people! I was standing right in front of Hikaru actually. :D

Grrrr, that panel announcer woman lied! She said only raffle winners can get autographs. Now I know, so I'll be there this time!

You were near Hikaru? I was between Hikaru and Keiko but closer to the middle in front of that fence also. :ayashii:

shiro said:
The concert was amazing. I only wish it was longer. I'm so glad I went early because they walked through the front entrance. I ended up right against the fence next to the stage & the girls all waved at me. Well.. they waved at everyone near the front, but they make you feel special :) They're so cute too & super gorgeous. If you think they're pretty in videos/pictures, they are 1000x prettier in person. Hopefully they can come back again one day! hahaa

Definitely agree - pictures and videos simply do NOT do them justice! For example, whereas in picture/video Keiko looked cute, in person she was super smoking sexy HOTT. Even their dresses look better - the first time I saw those in glossy pictures, I didn't think much of the black/blue dresses, but they looked so good on them. OMG, Keiko was really such a blast to watch. I went in knowing that, but it far exceeded my expectations! Hikaru looked so serene (though I got the impression that she might not have been feeling well, she sounded a bit hoarse sometimes). I honestly had a hard time clearly hearing them sing, despite right being in front. But what I could managed to hear clearly, I thought that they sounded so lovely, and I was so happy see them move and dance a lot, except for the last 2 (IHAD and HNS).

The sound system was crappy from where I stood. I wonder what it was like from the "sweet spot". There were some off key moments, but I partly blame that on the sound system. (If you can't hear your partners properly, then how can you blend well?? Also, at the first MC, it seemed like Hikaru went off stage clutching her ear piece as if trying to get someone to make it work.) Regardless, they were so very entertaining. I'm so happy I went. :touched:

Back