Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

You can still watch yesterday's stream here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv54070294

I would rip the audio if it had anything useful in it, but it doesn't. It only has interviews with AX attendees. Forget the Kalafina panel and the opening ceremony and everything else :glower: :glower: :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :stupidtable:

BTW: MY FRIEND GOT MY PHOTO ALBUM SIGNED!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:
and she says kalafina was adorable and they were really happy about the little gift package we made for them :D my day is made :dote: :dote: :dote:

I was able to get my Seventh Heaven cd+dvd signed. So happy. Hopefully I can get my Red Moon signed as well. Going to cross my fingers and hope that I can get another one on Sunday. :D

Re:

Yuki88 said:
WELL, looking at the schedule and the viewer's experience yesterday, I bet there will no Kalafina at all on Nicovideo's live streaming.

Yes, yesterday they only interview cosplayers.

No Kalafina in the video :cry:

How about we all Spam about Kalafina in the screen comment :psst:

^
Haha the reporters can actually read those comments live while they're running the show so it may work (assuming they're in front of a computer like they were during the earlier part of Day 1's streaming). :psst:

wintersviolet said:
You can still watch yesterday's stream here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv54070294

I would rip the audio if it had anything useful in it, but it doesn't. It only has interviews with AX attendees. Forget the Kalafina panel and the opening ceremony and everything else :glower: :glower: :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :stupidtable:
Ah yes, thanks for reminding me about the cached video! But oh... If it contains only interviews with attendees, then I guess I'll give it a pass. :uh..:

You guys won the raffle for autographs??? Jealous!!!!!

LAPD closed a section due to a "threat" so can't even get to the exhibit hall...

Just having beer waiting for Kalafina now...

Oh..it's today...yahhh...= =....and it's also Hikaru's b-day.... That's Kyubey shirt made me :XD: ...ok...will try to follow the twitter account for update...

Re: Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
LAPD closed a section due to a "threat" so can't even get to the exhibit hall...

What Threat !!!???? :omg: :omg:

They wouldn't say. Dammit, there WAS a stand by line for autographs. They lied to us!!!

At least I'll be in front of the stage. # 11 in line, woot!

Waiting in line. Dammit, didn't see right away, but I got a quick glimpse of the girls and their entourage enter the club! Wakana said hi to us and smiled.

Not yet. Still waiting. They just passed by, likely to get make up and hair done, do sound checks.

We're in. Standing front and center, woot!!!!! I can see the line up a little bit where I am. They'll sing 11 songs, including Kyrie, Ongaku, IHAD, Fairytale, Magia, HNS, Sprinter.

Concert ended. Waiting for links to fan reports and reviews to come in. Twitter sentiment is rather healthy at the moment.

The Concert is awesome!!!!!! :sparkleguy:
Their awesome singing.
Then Keiko is energetic as usual, Wakana's awesome MC and Hikaru's total cuteness!!!!!! :dote:

Back