Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

Kalafina's bodyguards looks like secret service :ohoho:

Kalafina on red carper :TdT:

Hey hey hey! Wait a minute! Nicovideo is going to broadcast the show live?

Just got out of the Kalafina panel. They were sooo adorable! We sang happy bday to Hikaru at the end. In line to pick up my concert ticket. It really blows that only a select # of ppl whose badges got scanned and whose names get drawn in a raffle get to get an autograph. Grrrrrrr! That really blows!!! Anyway, I'm happy to at least get this chance to see them and to watch the concert tomorrow.

No, just mental snapshots. They only allowed the press up front to take pics and threatened to confiscate cams and phones.

WELL, looking at the schedule and the viewer's experience yesterday, I bet there will no Kalafina at all on Nicovideo's live streaming.

There wasn't any footage of them last night? Hur... Guess I feel partly relieved I didn't stay up until 3am hoping to see something. On the other hand, that's not fun if they don't even give us a video glimpse of the girls. :uh..:

Oh well, at least there are still Miyukichi and Wojou...hopefully.

^ Based on the twitter I read, no Kalafina appearance last night, and judging on the schedule... everything will be the same :TdT:

Oh dear... Do get some rest! :touched:

If I were you, I'd be annoyed too if I stayed up that long and didn't get even a few seconds of what I wanted to see. I was planning to stay up too but I was too tired from work and gave up in the end. :desksweat:

Btw, is anyone recording the live stream in general? :confu:

Back