Kalafina 5th album "far on the water"

I think I fixed the problem! There wasn't enough weight on the arm. So it's been playing fine now. Does anyone know how to get scratches out of records though? I just scratched one of the sides I think. I can look it up too. Yes, it's playing beautifully now. A little fuzzy but other than that the sound is great on my new Crosley record player. Now on monochrome. It does sound different than the album. You should check it out on vinyl. :sohappy:

20151002_114202_zpsnsvzwexc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that fix your issues with OL as well? I can't say I've heard any news about skips so hopefully it was just that and there are no issues. I'll be getting my copy on Tuesday but, yeah, no record player. Might pick one up after I go to Japan.

The one showed there is pretty cheap: $80. I got it within two days with Amazon. But it does skip still with Usumurasaki. I have not tried One Light again, but it did skip on that song on the actual album. lol I guess it doesn't like that song very much either. I hope it's not a manufacturing thing, but Martin said some felt warped on his as well. *sigh*

I'm pretty sure the reason those are on the US iTunes is bc of when they came here for anime conventions. They put Comsolation on there when they came to ACen, at least

Wow, you're right! I'm pretty sure Seventh Heaven appeared on iTunes around the time they went to Anime Boston and Red Moon (along with Kagayaku and Magia) appeared around the time they went to Anime Expo. I can't believe I didn't realize this until now.

They should announce another convention appearance in the states then. :ohoho:

^I believe Kalafina is due for a visit to the states, since they haven't been since Acen in 2013. Please come to Anime Weekend Atlanta 2016:TdT:

^ Lol Kalafina (Keiko, more specific) promised to come back to Singapore next year when they came in 2011.

They are WAY overdue.

Seems like this has turned into pleading for them to come to one's country instead of talking about FOTW :XD:

And we were talking about it since they are on tour right now and could come during it, but I think they are going to stay in Japan for all of the tour, which makes me kind of sad since I want to hear the new songs and get my Kalafina record signed. (That would be so awesome) But it would probably be the LA convention which I was not able to go to when FJ was there. *sigh* If only trees had money falling from them instead of leaves.

Also going to listen to the rest of the record today, hopefully with no skips, or less than before. I am happy with that, still mad it skips though, but still. I don't want to send it in to get a refund. I was kind of upset when I heard other people were having problems with it as well. It seems to be only Kalafina records for some reason. They need to get this right! Darn it.

I really like both the left hand and middle cards though, dunno what to get.

Do we even know what'll be on sale there?

Oh. Buying 2000 yen of stuff might be hard if I already own everything.

^You could get some for me. heh I seriously need to start getting the pamphlets. (Though I need an actual job first.) *sigh* Please report on the museum for those who can go. I really wish I could.

I approve. I'll take some for me, but most of what I hope to be able to purchase will be for someone else.
When you know that the Budoukan pamphlet is worth 4,200 yen, it's actually so easy to reach the 2,000 yen minimum. (And I'll have to buy 4 of them :XD:)

This is true. I know someone who is incredibly jealous that I saw them in France, I don't think she knows I'll be seeing them in Japan yet either. Might get her something.

Also I'm with two friends, might be able to procure all three postcards that way :plot:.

Back