Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

My wallpy's
1f5c619ecb4a57609e8ea2003fce077c.jpe c1800e3403525f99d3b8ebe6cd54a8ee.jpe

@ CruelAngel, I can't open where booklet scans even with a pass :cry: :omg: You can upl on MF? :plz:

Now that I've heard Consolation, it makes me really want to buy the album. My money, where is it going?
:omg:

Re: Re:

@ CruelAngel
Arigatou! So huge archive :nosebleed:
875328cc.gif
th_101_.gif

cruel angel: THANK YOU! :dote: however, is there a page missing? i cant find hanataba or signal on there :confu:

^ You're right. Gah. I'll upload that soon.

EDIT: The missing pages are in the album. Here.

I was gonna wait to buy the album after I heard it to make sure I liked it...but I'm starting to cave...empty wallet, here I come!! :plot:

CruelAngel said:

Thanks,cruel angel san~But it was compressed too small by photobucket,the lyrics can hardly be seen,would you mind re-uploading it to mediafire?Thanks again. :D

Question: Is the postcard for Constolation just for preorder? There is only 1 left on CD Japan so I may have to wait til they restock...but I'm gonna try to get it.

elcazador said:
CruelAngel said:

Thanks,cruel angel san~But it was compressed too small by photobucket,the lyrics can hardly be seen,would you mind re-uploading it to mediafire?Thanks again. :D

i second this..my eyes hurt from straining :XD: sorry cruel angel! thank you so much!

Thanks a lot minna for the links!! And I wanted to ask if someone could upload the special features of the DVD version! >WWW< domo arigatou ♥ :shy:
A second thing .. someone who bought the regular edition, could scan the retrocover? It should be Keiko! :dote:

thanks for the scans~
but...there's....no lyric for Al Fine...in the booklet :cry:

Re:

D-chan2510 said:
thanks for the scans~
but...there's....no lyric for Al Fine...in the booklet :cry:

It's in the MF set, and should be in the Photobucket album now...I think that page ended up in another location by mistake, but I've put it together with the rest.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I tried getting Consolation, but had to put a new credit card in. The expiration date their me off...all it shows for the year is 201 , 202, 203. Can someone help? I've tried a bunch of things and still can't get it worked and now I'm locked out until tomorrow...:(

Back