Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

P

Phantomus

My wallpy's
1f5c619ecb4a57609e8ea2003fce077c.jpe c1800e3403525f99d3b8ebe6cd54a8ee.jpe

@ CruelAngel, I can't open where booklet scans even with a pass :cry: :omg: You can upl on MF? :plz:

K

Kawohni

Now that I've heard Consolation, it makes me really want to buy the album. My money, where is it going?
:omg:

N

nimsaj

cruel angel: THANK YOU! :dote: however, is there a page missing? i cant find hanataba or signal on there :confu:

C

CruelAngel

^ You're right. Gah. I'll upload that soon.

EDIT: The missing pages are in the album. Here.

T

Tokyogirl1996

I was gonna wait to buy the album after I heard it to make sure I liked it...but I'm starting to cave...empty wallet, here I come!! :plot:

E

elcazador

CruelAngel said:

Thanks,cruel angel san~But it was compressed too small by photobucket,the lyrics can hardly be seen,would you mind re-uploading it to mediafire?Thanks again. :D

T

Tokyogirl1996

Question: Is the postcard for Constolation just for preorder? There is only 1 left on CD Japan so I may have to wait til they restock...but I'm gonna try to get it.

N

nimsaj

elcazador said:
CruelAngel said:

Thanks,cruel angel san~But it was compressed too small by photobucket,the lyrics can hardly be seen,would you mind re-uploading it to mediafire?Thanks again. :D

i second this..my eyes hurt from straining :XD: sorry cruel angel! thank you so much!

Hime_Wakana

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Thanks a lot minna for the links!! And I wanted to ask if someone could upload the special features of the DVD version! >WWW< domo arigatou ♥ :shy:
A second thing .. someone who bought the regular edition, could scan the retrocover? It should be Keiko! :dote:

D

D-chan2510

thanks for the scans~
but...there's....no lyric for Al Fine...in the booklet :cry:

C

CruelAngel

Re:

D-chan2510 said:
thanks for the scans~
but...there's....no lyric for Al Fine...in the booklet :cry:
It's in the MF set, and should be in the Photobucket album now...I think that page ended up in another location by mistake, but I've put it together with the rest.

T

Tokyogirl1996

SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I tried getting Consolation, but had to put a new credit card in. The expiration date their me off...all it shows for the year is 201 , 202, 203. Can someone help? I've tried a bunch of things and still can't get it worked and now I'm locked out until tomorrow...:(