Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

Re:

Kerahna said:
Thanks for your support using the CDJ links everyone <3
I didn't expect another album announcement so soon, it feels like there haven't been a whole lot of new stuff since the last one but maybe I'm just totally out of the loop? :XD:

Check the disco here (I'll put anchor links on this one too)
http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/kalafina/

3 singles
- to the beginning
- moonfesta
- Hikari Furu

- 1 BD/DVD (The After Eden one)
- 1 Live CD release

Re:

casarina26 said:
I hope so...I want to buy the LE A (CD+ DVD). I don't have Blu-ray at home... :uh..:

I Always buy the LE A version, i don't have BR player :omg:

My Bluray is region free, but I'm not sure I'm ever going to have that kind of money again, what with my given precarious economical condition this year :uh..:

I don't know what I'll do but from now until march I have 2 months to raise the money or save or whatever. I need to have this CD, I really loved all of the singles of this era.

Consolation... At first I thought consolation prize. Then I think again. Consolation... means to comfort.

Before just, I heard new song, "Yume no Daichi 夢の大地" on Kalafina Club, but I couldn't record it cuz of my pc dead... :uh..:

^ I see you finally decided to join us, welcome to the forum Takashi-san :sohappy:

Ι am sure they will have it next week too, and maybe someone else recorded it, Maybe they will have 1 new song of the album every week until the album's release? :ayashii:

@george1234
Thank you for commenting me! I live in Tokyo for 20 years, so if Kalafina Club posts about new information, I'll post ASAP! (Cuz Tuesday's mid night is good time.)

【Breaking News】
Kalafina Consolation Event will be held!

#1 Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens
3/23(Sat) 14:00
#2 Kawasaki Rasona
3/24(Sun) 14:00

both days are for free!
→http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/755/0

^Oooo a concert in a garden? Sounds awesome and beautiful! Darn it, why don't I live in Japan? *sigh*

Re:

@2Takashi156 said:
【Breaking News】
Kalafina Consolation Event will be held!

#1 Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens
3/23(Sat) 14:00
#2 Kawasaki Rasona
3/24(Sun) 14:00

both days are for free!
→http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/755/0

i live so close to kawasaki (kinda) so i'm going for sure! it says though priority is given to those who buy the album on the spot or reserve it from the hmv there. what to do... :uh..:

Tracklist available at CDJ:

01. [Disc 1] al fine
02. [Disc 1] consolation
03. [Disc 1] moonfesta?ムーンフェスタ?
04. [Disc 1] Door
05. [Disc 1] 未来
06. [Disc 1] 花束
07. [Disc 1] signal
08. [Disc 1] obbligato
09. [Disc 1] 木苺の茂みに
10. [Disc 1] 満天
11. [Disc 1] to the beginning
12. [Disc 1] ひかりふる
13. [Disc 1] 夢の大地
14. [Disc 2] (予定情報)新曲ビデオクリップ他、海外イベント等でのドキュメント、オフショットを初収録予定

:nosebleed: :shy:

Cool! Only 7 new songs though? Well, it's still good. When I read Door though I immediately thought of Adore. lol al fine sounds like an interesting title.

^ same here! :XD:

Thanks for the list Nobelly! :chuu: :sohappy:

Google translated:

01. [Disc 1] al fine
02. [Disc 1] consolation
03. [Disc 1] moonfesta? Moon Festival?
04. [Disc 1] Door
Future 05. [Disc 1]
Bouquet 06. [Disc 1]
07. [Disc 1] signal
08. [Disc 1] obbligato
Raspberry bushes 09. [Disc 1]
Manten 10. [Disc 1]
11. [Disc 1] to the beginning
Light falling 12. [Disc 1]
Land of Dreams 13. [Disc 1]
14. [Disc 2] other plan documents recording the first new song video clip (schedule information), and events in foreign countries, the off shot

New songs:
al fine
Consolation
Door
Bouquet
Signal
Obbligato
Raspberry bushes

Yay, 7 new songs! :sohappy: 8, if you include Yume no Daichi... :shy:

EDIT: I searched up 'obbligato':

In classical music obbligato usually describes a musical line that is in some way indispensable in performance. Its opposite is the marking ad libitum. It can also be used, more specifically, to indicate that a passage of music was to be played exactly as written, or only by the specified instrument, without changes or omissions. The word is borrowed from Italian (an adjective meaning fixed; from Latin obligatus p.p. of obligare, to oblige; the spelling obligato is not acceptable[1]). The word can stand on its own, in English, as a noun, or appear as a modifier in a noun phrase (e.g. Organ obbligato).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obbligato

First there was Natsu no Ringo, intermezzo, fantasia...
Looks like now there's more fruit and musical-term themed songs :ayashii:

Back