Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

Maybe Manten, Yane no Mukou ni and Mirai not to be included :ayashii:

That means, more new music!!! :shy:

^ that's impossible, manten and mirai they have tie-ins which means that if they are not included, less otaku will buy the album.

Ahhh a new album PLUS an appearance in the states?? :dote: so much good news, I'm so happy!!

^ that's impossible, manten and mirai they have tie-ins which means that if they are not included, less otaku will buy the album.

They can get those by buying the single though. If they really want otaku to buy it then they'll have to include the ending for Mirai Fukuin + some animu post cards or something.

Welp considering how much whoever chooses the setlists for Kalafina concerts likes Yane no mukou ni (it has appeared in every live they've performed since Moonfesta) I'd be inclined to believe they'd choose it over Manten. I hope Mirai is included because even though I have the single, it's my favorite song from this era and I'd love to have it as a part of a great album (which means that I never listen to singles in my car but I do listen to full albums all the time). I really like all of the singles of this era, and have loved all Kalafina albums so far, so I'm really looking forward to this. I hope I can save enough money for it somehow though.

Re:

Kowz said:

They can get those by buying the single though. If they really want otaku to buy it then they'll have to include the ending for Mirai Fukuin + some animu post cards or something.

Exactly, i don't buy a single if the same song will be includen in a album, let wait for the bonus in the album

^ Hoping that there is going to be an awesome bonus that comes with the album once it is being sold on the day of vol. 10 Live.

I cannot wait to hear Yume no Daichi in this album! :shy:

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally an announcement :dote: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Consolation sounds like an interesting title...for some reason, though, it seems more 'normal' then their other more poetic sounding album titles :XD:

^ Interestingly ordinary. :XD:

I think Consolation fits with the released songs of Kalafina that are not yet placed in the album though, because their songs alleviate any sense of grief, sadness, or trouble inside me; Hence, to console.

Yeah I guess it would fit the 'theme' of the album...but it still stands out for me because of its, well...just imagine explaining to a friend: "Hey! You should listen to kalafina's four albums - Seventh Heaven, Red Moon, After Eden...and Consolation."

Maybe it's the fact that it's one word and not two... :ohoho:

I get the feeling there maybe be more ballad-y type songs on this one, with a return to a few darker/moodier type songs, balanced out by lighter sounding 'bittersweet/nostalgic' songs, along the vein of Yane - consolation conjures up both positive and negative images for me :XD:

When I first saw the title, I read it as Constellation, not 'Consolation'. :XD:

I'm glad this was finally announced. I think I'll probably choose this over the 5th anniversary live CD, since I won't be able get both. :uh..:

Cerise said:
Yeah I guess it would fit the 'theme' of the album...but it still stands out for me because of its, well...just imagine explaining to a friend: "Hey! You should listen to kalafina's four albums - Seventh Heaven, Red Moon, After Eden...and Consolation."
I was thinking the title was very different from the others too and not just because its not two words :XD:

i think they could of come up with a better name...consolation just sounds weird....reminds me of therapy or something :XD:

^Lol Yeah, I was thinking like "be consoled that there is a 4th album!" lol but I am happy anyways. Maybe there won't be a title track, but that would be a little strange for Yuki. heh

Wow, just got to thinking about the album title...

Was discussing with my friend about Yuki's album titles for Kalafina, then we realised she likes to put those "N" words at the back- Heaven, Moon, Eden.

Hence my friend suggested "Dream Garden" which would complete the "N"

So imagine his shock when I called up and told him it's Consolation...But most prob it's because I yelled in his ear...

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :dote: :dote:
Yahoooo! A new album! I'm so excited. So many thing happened and now anounce a new album.
Consolation... :uh..: name a little wierd...
Nick Hunter said:
cnsfm4ixhi3so
LOL, HimeWakana, for a moment I thought you were giving a Mediafire link to something. :XD:
:XD: :XD: :XD:

Consolation is such an odd album name. Now I'm wondering what kind of songs will be in it.

Re:

casarina26 said:
Wow, just got to thinking about the album title...

Was discussing with my friend about Yuki's album titles for Kalafina, then we realised she likes to put those "N" words at the back- Heaven, Moon, Eden.

Hence my friend suggested "Dream Garden" which would complete the "N"

So imagine his shock when I called up and told him it's Consolation...But most prob it's because I yelled in his ear...

Hey, but 'Consolation' does end with an "N"! :XD:

Back