Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

@Megy: Cdjapan is very trustworthy in my opinion. I love that I get the cds a day before they come out in Japan if I choose the most speedy shipping.

Ahhhh I wish it was next week already, and I was listening to new Kalafina. Also, I want to go to the cafe.

Well, Im 0.0000000000000000001mm close to ordering Consolation so Ill ask one question. I already know the answer but I wanna be sure because I have a very bitter experience from ordering from the internet from past.. :bloodlust:
So....Is CDJapan safe to order from, without a doubt on being tricked or frauded?

I ordered Kalafina's Red Moon and After Eden blu rays and the After Eden poster, and everything arrived in excellent condition.

CD Japan actually care about their packaging and their customers... I've ordered lots of stuff from them and anything that has been shipped has reached me undamaged in a reasonable time-frame.

I live in Colombia, which is important to note because they've lost like 3 of my orders in the past, so I always have to order through registered air mail and up or otherwise I'll get nothing :uh..: I second that they are great at customer service and packaging, the best ones of all the options I've tried in the past in that aspect.

Overall, I'd say you're ok unless you live in the other side of world from Japan like me, and if you do, then I suggest you avoid SAL and use a safer shipping option.

I prefer HMV because their EMS shipping is cheaper but they completely ruin posters so it's a give or take situation :blood:

I ordered from cdjapan, too, and I choosed SAL, but they were fast and the CD was in a great state. :)

If it's about ordering from CDJapan, you shouldn't be worried. All of my packages arrived safely, except once when Seventh Heaven RE had a crack in the back but I'm pretty sure that's the fault of the stupid postman who tried to push the package in the mail box where it obviously could not fit. All you have to worry about is how your package is handled during the shipping process, which doesn't have to do anything with the shops themselves (unless they don't pack something properly, CDJ in this case does pack everything safely).

And also I like to order with registered SAL more than Air mail since it usually arrives just as fast, and they actually pack SAL shipments in boxes so CDs never arrive broken. When you choose Air mail they pack them in kind of not so strong flat carton boxes (and this is how my SH cd arrived). It all depends what you want really. I bought so many times without choosing the registered option and the items ALWAYS arrived, even faster than with registered shipping option. But if you really paid lots of money for something (2 albums+, for example) you probably should put extra money for registered shipping. I don't choose registered only when it's just one or two singles I'm ordering.

Well, I didn't mean for this to be so long, but the bottom line is CDJapan is never going to try to trick you in any way, and are completely safe to order from. Their customer service is also great and if something happens they will respond to you one day after you ask them something.

EDIT: When do you guys think the album is going to leak? It's only 6 days until release. I'm not going to listen to it but I want to hear everyrone's opinions on it.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ it usually happens between 2 days before or 1 day after release.

I see, but didn't After Eden leak like... a week before the release? I'm not sure, but I do know I listened to the album a lot before getting my own copy (which arrived only one day after actual release date).

Yeah it will probably leak this weekend, around sunday, I guess. I have to wait like 2 weeks before I get my copy :ohoho: Ahhh the joys of living in South America and ordering japanese stuff...

In any case, I can't wait! I'm sure I'm going to really love the album! I hope there's a lot of Keiko and also Dark!Hikaru because I love her soooo much :shy: I love Wakana too, but I prefer the other 2, especially because there's a lot of Wakana in FictionJunction :ohoho:

^I am hoping for more songs like lirica. And I still think Signal is going to be something like oblivious, that's what I think when I see the name anyways. (I also think of traffic signals heh)

Re:

garnetjester said:
Yeah it will probably leak this weekend, around sunday, I guess. I have to wait like 2 weeks before I get my copy :ohoho: Ahhh the joys of living in South America and ordering japanese stuff.

It's strange, I'll never know how I got After Eden that fast. I live in Europe and usually things take 1-3 weeks to get delivered here. One day before actual release CDJapan has sent me an email they have shipped the CD on that day, and imagine my surprise when I got it only 2 days later (shipping method was registered air mail). I suspect they sent the package a lot earlier than mentioned, but I just have no idea why would they do that. This will remain a mystery for me, but I do hope I get Consolation just one day after the release date, too!

Oh you are blessed! The only time I got something super fast was when I bought a PSP from a Hong Kong online store and it arrived to my house by the next day! They shipped through FedEx though, which costed an arm and a leg, that's probably why :uh..:

Re:

garnetjester said:
I live in Colombia

OMG me too :sohappy: :sohappy:

I always buy in CDJapan, i only have too shipments that never arrives, but they have a good service, and a lot stuff :XD:

Usually i use SAL, but for Consolation i used Registered SAL, this have tracking number

CDJ updated:

First Press Bonus: Postcard
SECL-1282_EX1.jpg

btw: mine is in shipping process now *_____* :nosebleed:

I love the postcard, and mine is in shipping process, too! :sohappy:

garnetjester said:
Oh you are blessed! The only time I got something super fast was when I bought a PSP from a Hong Kong online store and it arrived to my house by the next day! They shipped through FedEx though, which costed an arm and a leg, that's probably why :uh..:

Yeah, and I've never even used FedEx once and have no idea how fast would that come. But for Air mail it's extremely hard for me to imagine that the item would arrive only 2 days later. It has to be that they shipped it earlier, otherwise I really have no idea.

I'd love to order but I do not trust the mailman in my country because many complaints of opened packages are unsolved. Consolation is awesome by the way! :sparkleguy:

Back