Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

Re:

OMG thanks a lot!!! :sohappy:

i really really love it!!!

HimeWakana said:
It reminds me both Red Moon both Destination Unknown

Totally agree with you, sounds like beautiful mix with this songs, dark and powerfull, it just that i like :nosebleed:

Nice song :tea:
I like the kajiurago parts specially the lines of Hikaru at the end

Consolation sounds like it could fit as an OP of a shounen anime...

Haha. True that :XD:

haven't looked at the PV yet. Wasn't the PV for YUme no Daichi?

Re:

@Takashi-san : Some of your romaji transliteration doesn't match the kanji.

I apologize about that. I re-check the lyric if other lyrics uploads in the web.
Perhaps I'll reupload it in a few days.

Not what I expected. I like parts of it, like the Kajiurago melodies and such, but it doesn't seem to flow very well... Like Hikaru and Wakana's melodies seeming to be from completely different songs (and Hikaru's seeming mostly new, while Wakana's sounds more like its from Symphonia or Adore or something- I don't hear Kyrie as much) and I could barely pick out Keiko...
And the guitar endings (like Ritardando mentioned) and solos that seem to pervade coming out now are getting yet more tired.
So... I'm not sure what to do with this song. I hope the rest of the album is more instantly likeable. :uh..:

It sounds like Wakana sings something in Latin at the beginning of each chorus. I think it's "quo vadis domine" (lord, where are you going?).

^ I was also wondering what that was since I was hearing something different than " Towa ni" that Takashi-san wrote. I will check out to see if its what you say.

[EDIT: You're right!]

so its like replacement of Kyrie :XD:

WOW!! Thanks so much!!!!

Totally NOT what I expected but I still like it very much!!! Really love Hanae's and Wakana's parts :shy: :shy: They remind me of something but I can't figure it out :wai: :orz: It's just that the melody sounds REALLY familiar!!!

Hikaru is AWESOME!!! Fierce Hikaru = LOVE :dote: :dote:

I am still not sure if I like it, maybe more listens and I will, like it was for Magia and destination unknown. And @george: your download isn't working for me. I keep trying to repair it and it still won't work. Hmm.

Are there any upcoming anime that Aniplex is going to work on? I really get the feeling that it can be used as an ending theme for an anime. *please not on gundam seed destiny remastered (i know it's not aniplex, but still...)*

I love it! OMG!!! It's amazing!!!! So fierce! Hikaru is totally killing it, I can't wait to watch her perform this one live.

Re:

chrisgarci said:
Are there any upcoming anime that Aniplex is going to work on? I really get the feeling that it can be used as an ending theme for an anime. *please not on gundam seed destiny remastered (i know it's not aniplex, but still...)*

Doubt it. They would've said it was an anime song when they first revealed the title of the album.

holy mother of........ :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

i am IN LOVE with this song. the lyrics...the melody.......wow :nosebleed: :nosebleed: and just what i wanted..something dark! :sohappy: this makes me more excited for march 24 (their free live) and the special live on april 6 :sohappy: :sohappy: can't wait to hear this live!

Just in the first seconds of listening my brain declared it as an anime opening/ending. :ohoho: Then I thought of umineko no naku koro opening. It has the same sinister yet powerful feeling in it. If this was the To the beginning (dark ver.) this would not fit in the anime, because like some said, it fits for shonen not for an old man's tale. lol.

I love it. :sohappy: Its something new for kalafina. Though it deviates from the Kalafina we know, maybe Yuki is exploring new territories. :XD: And Hikaru is definitely awesome here. This is definitely her style :nosebleed: Wakana sounds like her old self IMO I can't hear Keiko :uh..: Must listen for a few more times just to find Keiko. :plot:

thanks for the links! so now hanae will provide vocals to albums tracks?..not singles....wonder if there's more hanae on the album :ayashii:

as for consolation...will need more listens but definetely different from the previous album opening tracks..hope it grows on me cuz i really thought red moon and eden were great compositions to start with...

^I am hoping for that as well. She should have been in manten. I am hoping Signal is something like oblivious, and to have a song like lirica would be just awesome. :dote:

^now that you mention lirica..i wonder would it be that unlikely they perform it live in Consolation Live? :ohoho: that would be priceless indeed :shy: :nosebleed: :sohappy:

Back