Kalafina 21st single "Hyakka Ryouran" (Katsugeki Touken Ranbu ED)

Alas I was violently ignored.

JLascj7.jpg

But 'fagg' isn't 'fag'.

I'm a white straight male and I apologize. I will try and never offend anyone ever again. As a white straight male I don't know what it is to considered expendable or marginal. I will censor and carefully craft each off-the-cuff comment with the utmost of care as not to offend any of the minorities who demand to be the center of attention even in the most extenuating circumstances. I will abide the loud abusive and sudden accusations of discrimination despite never being made aware of the imagined offense to begin with. I will accept all the pilings on of various shadow stalkers who hang on to perceived threat-words like a pacifier. I can't wait until the internet is entirely scrubbed of all potentially or accidentally offensive content so that I can finally live in absolute peace. Now excuse me while I return to my cave.

Down here is where I browse CPM from. I will endear to preserve the sanctity of this place forever, so trust me when I say all of this.
WS9tE9a.jpg

You just made everything so much worse. Really trying to be neutral, but I can't take this passive-agressive stuff. Sorry. I hope some day you understand how it feels to be a minority. Empathy is key.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll refrain from any debates not directly related to the topic at hand. We were talking about how a minority is actually treated here, rather than how they might feel. Facts are key, above even feelings.

You just made everything so much worse. Really trying to be neutral, but I can't take this passive-agressive stuff. Sorry. I hope some day you understand how it feels to be a minory. Empathy is key.
It doesn't get more ignorant than "straight white male". EQ isn't really a thing with them lmao By the way why can't I like your post. Keeps saying "error with server".. will keep trying to later.

You alleging that minorities consistently want to be the center of attention is no fact. Please make like your sanity and recede.

I'll refrain from any debates not directly related to the topic at hand. We were talking about how a minority is actually treated here, rather than how they might feel. Facts are key, above even feelings.
I dont want to make you feel dogpiled here, but your post about censorship and offense comes off as misplaced considering Yui and Atlas were the ones George ultimately came after for their use of "fuck", while your original post with "fagg" remained untouched.

I dont want to make you feel dogpiled here, but your post about censorship and offense comes off as misplaced considering Yui and Atlas were the ones George ultimately came after for their use of "fuck", while your original post with "fagg" remained untouched.

Actually I don't know anything about that.

I'm not throwing down anything. You are literally proving grunty's description of you, which I originally thought was abrasive and didn't initially believe. But you discredit the emotions of other people, even more so now that they have revealed their minority status to this forum's viewers, and are coming off as a borderline white supremacist, over-privileged fool.

Folks, if you must air out your frustrations concerning george1234 and/or identity politics, please do it elsewhere. There's a PM system, chat, and even a "Complain about all!" thread in the General & Spam section.

I agree. If it's possible to shift all this to a different one, that'd be great. It should stay somewhere for archiving or whatnot but this isn't the place. Presumably since threads can be merged they can also be split?

Hiiii, attention whore here. Can't believe One Light was a better single than Hyakka Ryouran....like wow. :XD:

EDIT: How did I receive attention whore status when I take breaks for weeks/months? Y'all really reaching.

tbh kowz, i read cpm since ... dunno 9 years ago or more? only to download yuki kajiura's songs (hoping they will return to the past glory) and to read the drama.

I really love the dramas. no sarcasm. ;)
Schadenfreude

tbh kowz, i read cpm since ... dunno 9 years ago or more? only to download yuki kajiura's songs (hoping they will return to the past glory) and to read the drama.

I really love the dramas. no sarcasm. ;)
Schadenfreude
Omg, you're still here.

Back