Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

I'm not saying this to placate some fan theory. I'm watching her in the concert and the documentary. Her body movements and how she stands have changed. Her physical appearance has changed. How does a fitness freak like Keiko suddenly put on 10 pounds ? Her face is fuller, she has a double chin, her breasts are bigger, her waist is wider, profile shots show a larger than usual tummy. And in the Documentary, in her red jumper, when did she get those butt cheeks ? I've been around plenty of women who go from nothing to substantial in only a few weeks because of pregnancy. If she is: then she'll be delivering soon. If not: then I'm wrong. (and I think the sound guy whose twitter she posted on is her "secret" husband.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk at this point everything is pure speculation. There are a thousand reasons a woman can gain weigh. Also, on someone as small as Keiko, any slight weigh increase makes a big difference. But I admit her lack of movement during the live feels off.
Anyway, whatever is going on with her, hopefully we'll know soon! And I'm sure if she has a child, she'll be an amazing mother ♥

I'm not saying this to placate some fan theory. I'm watching her in the concert and the documentary. Her body movements and how she stands have changed. Her physical appearance has changed. How does a fitness freak like Keiko suddenly put on 10 pounds ? Her face is fuller, she has a double chin, her breasts are bigger, her waist is wider, profile shots show a larger than usual tummy. And in the Documentary, in her red jumper, when did she get those butt cheeks ? I've been around plenty of women who go from nothing to substantial in only a few weeks because of pregnancy. If she is: then she'll be delivering soon. If not: then I'm wrong. (and I think the sound guy whose twitter she posted on is her "secret" husband.)

Taking corticosteroids like prednisone for various health reasons can pretty much present with all of the physical effects that you're describing.

Yeah, aren’t they? You often see these solemn professorial types with these younger, kawaii, outgoing types. But maybe it’s just wishful thinking since I feel like I’m similar to Konno.

i remember they were together during Ongaku in 2010 Live (or not 2010? the time they wore black dress during Ongaku)

She caught an early Shinkansen, she wasn't late.
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1017252033190027265
So.. if there's nothing special about the trip, I don't get why many people made an issue from Eri catching a bullet train, both in Twitter and in the live @~@. Any clue?
a quiet, serious, scholarly type like Konno.
He looks like the most quiet one in the FBM, but I can't see him as a serious&scholarly type after watching anime expo 2003 live...lol. He's so young and...funky?, has a bit different atmosphere from in these days. (Don't know whether being a married man made him look more mature.) I don't know how to say... but his violin playing is the most non-classical, full of improvisation and playful among all Yuki's violinists.

He just has a serious face. He was jumping with the girls during Love come down's guitar solo from Red Moon live. No quiet, serious man would do that, hue.

He looks like the most quiet one in the FBM, but I can't see him as a serious&scholarly type after watching anime expo 2003 live...lol. He's so young and...funky?, has a bit different atmosphere from in these days.
You’re right, he does have a different vibe with that bleached hair and orange t shirt. Maybe I’ve misjudged him.

This is going to sound really sappy, but I just have to get this off my chest. I’ve been listening to this a lot recently and I also watched it again, and seeing the Hikari Furu performance in the wedding gowns really gets to me. Also, I had never really paid attention to the lyrics before, but watching it on YouTube with the English lyrics helps me to appreciate it even more, and to see how it relates to Madoka. So I just rewatched the ending of Madoka, and then watched the live Hikari Furu afterwards, and it made me think of how that performance of the song is almost like Kalafina’s farewell. They’ve disappeared from this world like Madoka, but they’re still with us in spirit. OK I admit, I’m a sentimental guy deep down inside.

Back