• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

^ they werent allowed to even have bfs. Maybe they will find someone now that they have pulled out from the idol scene. Also there is also the possibility of being homosexual

Last edited:
I'm not saying this to placate some fan theory. I'm watching her in the concert and the documentary. Her body movements and how she stands have changed. Her physical appearance has changed. How does a fitness freak like Keiko suddenly put on 10 pounds ? Her face is fuller, she has a double chin, her breasts are bigger, her waist is wider, profile shots show a larger than usual tummy. And in the Documentary, in her red jumper, when did she get those butt cheeks ? I've been around plenty of women who go from nothing to substantial in only a few weeks because of pregnancy. If she is: then she'll be delivering soon. If not: then I'm wrong. (and I think the sound guy whose twitter she posted on is her "secret" husband.)

Last edited:

Zinnia

Roses at her doorstep
Idk at this point everything is pure speculation. There are a thousand reasons a woman can gain weigh. Also, on someone as small as Keiko, any slight weigh increase makes a big difference. But I admit her lack of movement during the live feels off.
Anyway, whatever is going on with her, hopefully we'll know soon! And I'm sure if she has a child, she'll be an amazing mother ♥

I'm not saying this to placate some fan theory. I'm watching her in the concert and the documentary. Her body movements and how she stands have changed. Her physical appearance has changed. How does a fitness freak like Keiko suddenly put on 10 pounds ? Her face is fuller, she has a double chin, her breasts are bigger, her waist is wider, profile shots show a larger than usual tummy. And in the Documentary, in her red jumper, when did she get those butt cheeks ? I've been around plenty of women who go from nothing to substantial in only a few weeks because of pregnancy. If she is: then she'll be delivering soon. If not: then I'm wrong. (and I think the sound guy whose twitter she posted on is her "secret" husband.)
Taking corticosteroids like prednisone for various health reasons can pretty much present with all of the physical effects that you're describing.