Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

It was terrible. Someone should've reminded Keiko she was not a soloist in ARIA. She was obnoxious, especially with those hiccups.

The full concert popped up in recommendations on youtube so I was skipping through it and then this ARIA kajiurago happened so I watched the whole thing.

Iunno. The last 3 concerts or so are there. Don't know when they were uploaded. v( '')v

This live also had all the copyrights listed in the description so it's not like they don't know...

Show of hands please ... Who thinks Keiko may be pregnant in the concert vid ? I do .... It does explain why she disappeared when they disbanded

Show of hands please ... Who thinks Keiko may be pregnant in the concert vid ? I do .... It does explain why she disappeared when they disbanded
That unflattering black dress made her look like she could be pregnant. However, I thought she looked normal in the white dress and throughout the documentary film. Also, she had public appearances for a couple of months after this concert, so you would think it would have become more and more obvious. But that’s an interesting theory that would explain why she’s been MIA.

How about her agreement with spacecraft included something that she cant release any music or make appearances for a period of time? Dont even care either way...

Last edited by a moderator:
A little off topic..
I wouldn't be surprised if they had a child, since they already hit their 30s.

^ they werent allowed to even have bfs. Maybe they will find someone now that they have pulled out from the idol scene. Also there is also the possibility of being homosexual

Last edited:
After seeing that live video where everyone makes fun of Keiko’s violin playing, I can imagine her settling down with a quiet, serious, scholarly type like Konno.

Back