Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

I'm going to guess it's a first press bonus anywhere you pre order it. After the first press runs out then you're screwed, hue.

Hm, why does it show 2 boxes on that image then ? im confused

BOX.jpg

Or is the box sold only with the concert bd but is able to house the movie bd too ?

Yess these are the two sides of the box!! :P

Talk about heavy marketing. Provides bonus box that can hold two items. Must buy second item separately. LMAO! The hell am I gonna do with the box if I don't get the Documentary BD as well :p it'll look hella awkward on the shelf with half the box being empty space

Edit: still waiting for an announcement for first press bonus for the documentary *_*

Been looking at so many performances of Kalafina lately (due to feeling sad about recent events) and I wonder how come Wakana gets the "least interesting outfit coordination" the most often. Like, the cutting is weird, the shoes just don't match the dress, etc. (That being said, personally I don't think her dress in 10th Anniversary Film's cover art is great as well... *sigh*)

Been looking at so many performances of Kalafina lately (due to feeling sad about recent events) and I wonder how come Wakana gets the "least interesting outfit coordination" the most often. Like, the cutting is weird, the shoes just don't match the dress, etc. (That being said, personally I don't think her dress in 10th Anniversary Film's cover art is great as well... *sigh*)

I had read somewhere that they picked their outfits — don’t quote me on that BUT it wouldn’t be surprising. As Wakana is the oldest of the three AND seems very conservative anyway, she reminds me of Michelle’s situation in DC (people always thought Michelle got the worst looks but DC chose their outfits as well, and Michelle was the conservative Christian and didn’t want all of her body displayed). Combined with the often neo-Aristocratic (I can’t really attach them to neo-Lolita) style that Kalafina/FJ takes in lives, it’s probably Wakana taking from a pile of specific choices. If this is the case, it has worked greatly for her in situations like the After Eden and 9+ONE concerts and pretty much every PV except Lacrimosa and Yume no Daichi (which were just generally unacceptable) and Sprinter (just a badly constructed dress, I’m confused as to how Keiko’s contrasted Wakana’s so harshly).

And IF Wakana is personally conservative, her Film cover dress is very understandable instead of a true gown, as such draping covers more space and will take away from focus on body shape, unlike Keiko’s.

Last edited:
it has worked greatly for her in situations like the After Eden and 9+ONE concerts and pretty much every PV except Lacrimosa and Yume no Daichi (which were just generally unacceptable) and Sprinter (just a badly constructed dress, I’m confused as to how Keiko’s contrasted Wakana’s so harshly).

Aside from those titles, I want to add Into the World PV (I'm actually dissatisfied with everyone's costumes but Wakana's was the most questionable again) & that Kalafina Arena Live 2016 outfit (the white one, the non-dress one, oh god I despise those wide/pipe trousers from the bottom of my heart)... There were also occasions when the dress/outfit was fine or rather good but the shoes didn't compliment at all. Which is pretty... sad, at least to me. Magia's Wakana still tops my "Best look list" of her, and actually I really like how she looked in YK Live Vol. 4. Simple but nice.

should i move these 4 posts there ?

I don't mind about my posts being moved... but I think the thread is pretty much dead(?) because its last post was in February 2015. I've read through it and most attached pictures don't even load anymore. However, if we are gonna resurrect that thread/discussing Kalafina's & FJ's looks again, that would be fun.

it may be having too much pieces of cloth, but i think it's interesting
i like dresses like this
asymmetric

Back