KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

My singing skills define my bipolar attitude to karaoke: I like to sing, but I want to kill myself when I hear/see a recording of my actual performance. :ohoho: And most of the Japanese songs I love and try singing are by female artists, too (although me liking a number of songs by L'Arc-en-Ciel and Buck-Tick comes in handy sometimes). :XD:

As to Fiction II booklet, I'm not sure if it featured anyone but Yuki herself...

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
My singing skills define my bipolar attitude to karaoke: I like to sing, but I want to kill myself when I hear/see a recording of my actual performance. :ohoho:

Same here :uh..:

Is there a list of people who are going or might try to go yet? I am now thinking of it, hopefully I can get permission. Let me know, Black Sword and I are hoping to split the cost of hotels and such. The more the merrier! :dote:

I made an attendance log now, I will post it using the mderator account on the first post too.

• Kowz
    ninetales
    Black Sword
    salvanos
    Mezame
    nimsaj

Actually now you have to take me off that list... *sigh* Just got shot down to go. Darn it I wish I had a full time job where I can actually afford to go. I hope she will come again next year or in a couple of years and to Chicago (which would be closer to me) or Milwaukee. :cry:

CPM - if you guys help cover me, I will record the whole event for the rest of us. The quality won't be the best, but it's better than nothing.

Working on getting hotel. If anyone wants to share the cost, speak now!

^ if they don't allow cameras in, i highly doubt you'll be able to do that. if they even have the slightest suspicion that you're taking pictures/recording, they'll throw you out immediately. you can sneak a few pictures here and there, but ax staff is everywhere. and then there's nokia's security, too. i've been to many shows at the nokia club & theatre and any picture taking or recording is not tolerated when the artists ask not to have video/pictures taken at their concert. trust me, i've tried. lol besides, ax takes breaking the rules very seriously since they highly respect japanese guests of honor. we couldn't even take pictures of kalafina ANYWHERE at all, besides the red carpet. security was always around :uh..:

that aside, i realllyyyyyy want ax to rent out the staples center!!!! it would be such a great live. it's big and spacious. :XD:

Besides, why would you go to a live concert without enjoying the performance, instead you record everything. That makes the whole meaning of a concert is lost. It's nice of you to have the idea of recording but I think it's much better if you don't do that and enjoy the live to maximum extent. :sparkleguy:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Besides, why would you go to a live concert without enjoying the performance, instead you record everything. That makes the whole meaning of a concert is lost. It's nice of you to have the idea of recording but I think it's much better if you don't do that and enjoy the live to maximum extent. :sparkleguy:

+1 :psst:

Oh btw, Chinami-chan should update the first post to "Ninetales (stalker mode)" (kidding!!)

/me is killed. :XD:

@george: :touched: -indeed (I am still bummed beyond anything)

And I think black sword was maybe talking about filming the rest of the convention, sort of like a documentary thing? So that at least we who are stuck at home would see that.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just read about this the other day on ANN. Curse the fact that I already committed to going to NYAF in the fall!!!!! Here's to hoping they go to the other cons too...

And echoing the others, if they let you record, :plz:

@george You can add me to the list.... :sparkleguy:

I also had an experience of being thrown away from the concert because of recording as well.... :uh..: ..(and I only record the sound from my camera..seriously...I'm a bit lucky that they allowed me to go back but I almost missed a perf. that I really wanted to see as well...) So..in case that they are more strict&not let you to go back to the arena.., I won't recommend recording... (Well...it's different in China...I know... It's the place that even the security guards also took a fancam... :blood:

P.S. I guess I missed the karaoke registration...Orz.. They opened online registration since before FJ announcement (and it's closed now.. :blood: )+the number of contestants allowed to register at the event is very limited and it's a kind of first come first serve... May prepare the CD song and let's see whether I'm lucky enough to join the event.

As far as the recording goes, if I remember correctly, recording was allowed at the 2003 Anime Expo concert with Yuki and Emily so maybe it will be this time too.

As far as the recording goes, if I remember correctly, recording was allowed at the 2003 Anime Expo concert with Yuki and Emily so maybe it will be this time too.
Let's hope for this year :sohappy:

Considering how in the 2003 concert Yuki and everyone else made a big deal about how it was completely ok to record them, I really hope it's the case this time as well. I'm so happy for you US fans!

Back