KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

^Yeah, me too. *sigh* Although I guess I am closer than some. It still costs a lot. I should not read anything else on it otherwise it will make me too sad since I will not be able to go this year. I'm hoping she's making this a yearly thing and I will save for next time.

Her last time was 2003, wasn't it? It might be the last time she performs here, so it might be better to just go, you know? That's the logic I'm using to overcome my innate stinginess.

...it's working. :uh..: My wallet weeps.

Wow. .so lucky of you guys who have this Anime Expo in your country..FictionJUnction going abroad!yes

Given the stance of most Japanese media companies, I don't think it will ever be possible to record videos in the concert.

A small camera should be good enough for some random shots, though.

Re:

Special_K said:
Given the stance of most Japanese media companies, I don't think it will ever be possible to record videos in the concert.

A small camera should be good enough for some random shots, though.

we need secret gadgets here :knife:

Yeah, recording is normally not allowed by Japanese media companies. Still... It's not entirely impossible for attendees to record videos, I guess. :psst:

To record or not to record, that's up to everyone's discretion. Unless they clearly state that any form of recording is allowed, I personally won't record regardless of which country I'm attending the event in. Yep, I'm weak and foolish that way. :desksweat: :XD:

:tea:
good news, this live will probably be to promote fiction II and the new FJ songs

Songs I think they'll definitely sing:
Parallel Hearts
Toki no Mukou
Stone Cold
Eternal Blue

Since they'll have THE BAND and a larger venue, I'm thinking they might do at least ten to fifteen songs, so for maybes:

Nohara
Hitorigoto
Salva Nos
Zodiacal Sign
Image Theme of Xeno II
Hanamori no Oka
Synchronicity
Everytime you kissed me
L.A.
Heigen
Maybe Tomorrow

Or something along those lines~ :tea:

depends on whether they do a full live or not. If full live then they can just go like usual Yuki Kajiura live style lol

@niney: you forgot "I swear" and "my long forgotten cloistered sleep" since they will be in english -speaking country im sure the setlist will have lots of english songs, apart from the FJ ones

Nohara would be nice. :dote: And there's always someone who disobeys the rules and records. I remember seeing an AB video of the performance before Kalafina went on, but it was a pretty crappy shot. heh I am still glad I was there.

Already got the plane tickets&the place to stay.... :sohappy: . Now, I wanna ask about the registration.

1. When I register for the event+I choose the 1 day or 2 day badge, do I need to select the date that I want to attend at that time or I can go on any 1 day or 2 days of the event?
2. If I need to specify the date since I register, to see the concert, I need to have the badge on the day that the concert holds, or just the badge of any day?

I want to join the karaoke contest as well....it's been so long since the last time I sang on the stage in an anime event...(If you wonder how long is it...it's even before Kalafina debuted.... :ohoho: .) Are there anyone here will join the contest and want to do a collaboration? (They said that one can join both solo&group competition..;).)

P.S. They have the "Acoustikaraoke" contest (playing instrumental&acappella) as well....I wonders whether our front band members are interested in watching this event.... :ayashii: . I won't join the competition (Unless there are CPM-ers who want to form an acappella group together.) but I think it's the event I really want to watch.. :XD: .

@Kagaribi
I would just recommend the 4 day pass. Its less hassle overall and its worth it if your able to go to at least 3 of the days. Thats awesome about the Karaoke :sohappy: If I'm not waiting for panels/autographs that day I'll totally be a member of your support group :shy:
I would like to do karaoke but my voice cracks and I only like girl songs so it'd just be an awkward mess :uh..:

Well I'm officially going. Staying at the StillWell(GHETTO :blood: ) Hotel and I will be waiting in line probably all 3 days just like last year :XD:

Does Fiction II have good pictures for FictionJunction to sign? I'm debating whether I should buy it...I'm pretty sure they'll have it in the merch booth.

If anyone wants to meet I'll be hanging with nimsaj definitely so your welcome to join the group. I'll be the one with a nursing textbook probably studying away as I wait and wait and do some more waiting.

^I would freeze so much during karaoke. I did not even try it at AB. My friend did though.

Now I heard Minami Kuribayashi is going as well. *sigh* I really want to goooo... :cry: Edit: I am going to try to convince my parents to let me go... I am dying to. lol

Back