KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

Re:

Black Sword said:
CPM should take over Anime Expo. That way, we can all afford to go!

Actually, who is definitely going and who may go?

Me! I'll wait till they announce the day of the concert though. The difference is only 10 bucks, but i could buy some kawaii stuff with that money. :plot:

Well, my life has just been officially switched to Technicolor :touched:

Foolish as it sounds, I literally cried when I first found out. :imdead:

So basically, yes, I'm going :XD:

Re:

ninetales said:
Well, my life has just been officially switched to Technicolor :touched:

Foolish as it sounds, I literally cried when I first found out. :imdead:

So basically, yes, I'm going :XD:

Do take pictures. I want to see you stalking Korenaga ♥

niney it's your chance to hug korechan :XD:
congrats california again T_T
It will be in the middle of my school time and i have to move house around that time too but if by some small miracle i'm able to go, i'll go T_T

Black Sword said:
Liana, if you could split food and hotel costs, would you go? I want to go too, and airfare is pricey, but hotel adds even more to it, so...

(split with me, please!)
:uh..:

As much as I want to, I don't think so. I would want to have money to spend at the con too, but as it is right now I do not have any. Even in a month I will not be able to save enough even to split the cost I think. :uh..: (I owe my mom some money again)

2 Days after I booked the ticket back to Thailand.....you announced the US event.....why did you treat me like this...YukiSan...!?! T__________T Well...I'll be back to Canada on 26 Jun. I'm contacting my friends in LA for a place to stay...and if it's ok, then I'll book the ticket for going to LA right after I arrive Canada...:XD:.

The first thing popping up in my head when I saw that the front band member will come>>>KonnoSan...!!!! Arghhhhh......!!!!!!! Yuki+KonnoSan (&all front band members..lol) are the best..!!! I was hesitating for AFA in Malaysia coz it's in the middle of my stay in Thailand... now I'm glad that I didn't choose AFA..!!! :XD: It's a nice chance to visit my friends in LA as well..:D.

As for 'a special guest vocalist' I want YuukaChan...!!!!! Secret Moon live plzzzzzz....!!!!!! Emily Bindinger or Deb Lyons are also welcome....!!!! Those epic tracks from Xenosaga must be great..!!! and if it turns out to be Eri.....nothing can stop me from going to LA...!!! *w*

Re:

Black Sword said:
CPM should take over Anime Expo. That way, we can all afford to go!

Actually, who is definitely going and who may go?

I REALLY want to go, if only so I can cross off "See Yuki Kajiura live" off my list of things to do in life...

... does anyone know if you can get a ticket just to the concert without having to pay for AX? I know this might seem insane but I'm not heavily into anime, just into her music.

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

ME WANTS TO GO!!! Why do I live in Brazil, man? :...: :uh..: Anyway, regarding the doubts about who's gonna be there with Yuki:

Kajiura brings her unique fusion of Japanese and European styles to AX in ”FictionJunction,” her music project featuring the composer on keyboards and a special vocalist.

Doesn't this line just describe what FJ used to be, Kajiura and a guest vocalist? I don't think there's gonna be a special guest...they might have just relied in old information to write this. What FJ is today is Kajiura + the four utahimes, so I guess that's the team that will be there. By the way, the Front Band is confirmed to be there too? :confu:

@nimsaj
You can go with me too!!! :sohappy: I'm totally going...luckily I had some money saved on my credit card.
Cannot wait to see them :shy: I wonder what the setlist will be...

@aero: yes, the front band's going too~ (hence niney entering Korechan stalk mode :XD: )

Moar old news....... :psst:

梶浦由記/FictionJunctionがLAで開催される「Anime Expo 2012」に出演決定!

:nophoto:

マルチ音楽コンポーザー梶浦由記と梶浦のソロプロジェクトであるFictionJunctionが、アメリカ・ロサンゼルスで開催される「Anime Expo 2012」へ出演することが決定した。

「Anime Expo」はロサンゼルスで年に1回開催されている北米最大級のアニメ・マンガイベント。全米はもとより、全世界からアニメ、アニソンファンが集まるこのイベントには、昨年、梶浦がプロデュースを手掛けるKalafinaも参加しており、今年は6月29日から7月2日の4日間、ロサンゼルス・コンベンション・センターにて開催される。
梶浦自身も2003年に全米先行リリースとなったソロアルバム『FICTION』をひっさげて、この「Anime Expo」へ参加しており、9年ぶり2回目の登場となる。

今回は海外初となるオリジナルサポートメンバーを引き連れてのライブパフォーマンスを予定しているとのことで、数々のアニメ作品のヒット曲を手掛け、日本のみならず全世界から高い支持を集めている梶浦の出演決定は、全米、全世界のファンにとって嬉しいニュースと言えそうだ。

(文中敬称略)

■イベント情報
Anime Expo 2012

日程:2012年6月29日~7月2日
会場:Los Angeles Convention Center

http://oh-news.net/live/?p=136300

I really want to go since it's not very far from my home. I had never been to AX though despite living close-ish.. and probably will be going alone. Would I have to pay separate for tickets for the concert? Or it is bundled together with the AX stuff..?

Re:

aero.senpai said:
Kajiura brings her unique fusion of Japanese and European styles to AX in ”FictionJunction,” her music project featuring the composer on keyboards and a special vocalist.

Doesn't this line just describe what FJ used to be, Kajiura and a guest vocalist? I don't think there's gonna be a special guest...they might have just relied in old information to write this. What FJ is today is Kajiura + the four utahimes, so I guess that's the team that will be there. By the way, the Front Band is confirmed to be there too? :confu:

Yeah, I thought that too. Doesn't look like there'll be a special guest.

Confirmation of the band members' attendance from here: http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

Re:

salvanos said:
@nimsaj
You can go with me too!!! :sohappy: I'm totally going...luckily I had some money saved on my credit card.
Cannot wait to see them :shy: I wonder what the setlist will be...

so excited :shy: it'll be a reunion!!

and for those of you asking, you HAVE to buy an ax ticket to get in to the concert.
ax ticket price + the concert ticket price = your total
i would recommend doing the four days since last year, kala had autograph sessions, panels, etc on different days.

I know this is a long shot, but...imagine if the band gets their own panel.

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

:imdead:

I come back from college to find this amazing piece of information! :omg: :nosebleed:

...It's unfortunate I'm on the opposite coast of the U.S. :uh..:

I hope recording will be allowed.

Back