「Anime Expo 2012」への出演が決定致しました。
今回はFRONT BAND MEMBERSを引き連れてのライブも決定しています。

<イベント情報>
Anime Expo 2012 (アメリカ・ロサンゼルス)
日程: 2012年6月29日~7月2日
会場: Los Angeles Convention Center

※上記イベントのファンクラブ応援ツアーに関しては開催を予定しております。
詳細は近日お知らせ致します。

It appears that the band members will be there too!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

^ the band members will be there too?! :omg: :omg:
:sohappy: :shy: an awesosme oppurtunity for kajiura-sama and FJ.

:uh..: but it's a shame that the band members cannot be there for kalafina lives outside japan :cry:

it might be Emily Bindiger as well, it would be the obvious choice for the english songs, which are quite popular. Besides, it would be cheaper for the organisation to do this than bringing someone else from Japan.

I thought of Emily as well. For the same reason. If they invite Hikaru, then there'll be Kala as well and I don't think that SMEJ will let it.

Congrats for they who will go :)

Waaahhhh FJ is finally expanding its horizons :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

You lucky people who are going, be sure to give us a full and detailed report! :ohoho:

Wonder if they'll sing stone cold...or eternal blue...or if this means a new song soon? Maybe eternal blue single will finally be released? :waii:

/is getting too hopeful perhaps :XD:

@Keiri: Yeah, I kind of forgot about that. lol It still would be cool though if they could combine all of Yuki's singers into one big performance, but I know that will never happen. *sigh*

@Yaso: lol I feel the same way. I really want to go. LA isn't that far away but just looked at the prices for airfare and it was $300, which doesn't include hotel and food cost. Maybe next year.

^
Out of topic, but related to elcazador's pic :

The only thing I hate from JVC is their make-up/costume/hair stylist. They manage to make FJ and Kajiura looked really awesome but looked totally blah on the next one. Their costume was totally blah compared to Kala's and the way they always curl Keiko's hair is so :blood:

Wow, so many chances to see Yuki & Co outside of Japan this year! Even though I can't catch any of these, many others will be able to do that and share priceless impressions. :sohappy:
I'm curious about the guest vocalist. And torn between wanting it to be Yuuka or Emily. :TdT: :shy:

Liana_Ilia said:
@Yaso: lol I feel the same way. I really want to go. LA isn't that far away but just looked at the prices for airfare and it was $300, which doesn't include hotel and food cost. Maybe next year.[/color]

Liana, if you could split food and hotel costs, would you go? I want to go too, and airfare is pricey, but hotel adds even more to it, so...

(split with me, please!)
:uh..:

Re:

missjasminnn said:
i might not be able to go... :rain:

why?!!!!
you have to go with me :knife:
it's awesome living in LA :groucho:

i already bought my ax ticket (lol)
i bought it as soon i knew. just waiting for the concert tix to be available..

i really hope they use like the staples center.....
nokia theatre is seated, which is dumb.
nokia club is way too small and has a small stage...
ax, please use the staples center :touched:

i'm actually thinking of saving up to pay for that meet and greet i couldn't afford last year :comeback:

^ Sorry but we dont have any bank account filled with money, all we got is the income from the CD Japan affiliation which all go to Kerahna solely for the paying of the hosting service. :XD:

Back