Kajiura Family Media Appearances

http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/136190

Kalafinaが本日フジテレビ系列で放送の「MUSIC FAIR」に初出演
61Tcnt7%2BuDL._SX120_.jpg
本日18:00からフジテレビ系列で放送される音楽番組「MUSIC FAIR」に、Kalafinaが初出演する。

ここ最近、数々のテレビ出演が続いているKalafina。3人が織りなすコーラスワークに注目が集まり、各所で話題を呼んでいる。

本日の「MUSIC FAIR」は「広瀬香美スペシャルメドレー!」と題してオンエアされ、この季節にピッタリの広瀬香美さんの名曲をさまざまなアーティストがコラボ。Kalafinaは「storia」を披露する。

関連リンク
2015年02月14日 12:20

Did anyone find any Music Fair vids yet?

The twitter summaries are killing me. Mewantsinonthosewaxkaimomentsduringthetalk.

sneak video
https://twitter.com/jiu_0/status/566526071122571264

I think we're still missing TVh's BBR footage. (spotted some pics of it on twtter).
BBR looks to be impossible to find anymore tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
A teaser would be that basically Keiko made some ??!!??!!?? statements and so, her name trended on twitter alongside storia, Kalafina. lol

Please look forward to it.

Trends:
1.#1番くだらない理由で怪我したことある奴が優勝
2.storia
3.Happy Valentine
4.Kalafina
5.チョコもらった
6.Valentine's Day
7.Keiko
8.カラフィナ

Mic balance is kinda weird in storia. Though Hikaru does seem to be doing quite badly. Which is weird since they were fine for the collab song. I do think most of it comes from the harmonising part being too loud.

Wakana talks about what she would like Keiko to stop doing.

Wakana: "Keiko likes to hug me in front of others, regardless of who it is. She'd put her face close to mine and look at me with a look as if she's asking me 'is it embarrassing? is it embarassing?'"
Keiko is embarrassed all throughout and quietly whispers "sorry!" lol
Male host: "Is she playing with you?"
Keiko laughs and shakes her head "no! no!"
Wakana: "It's embarrassing so I want her to stop. But when I go 'stop! stop!' without looking her in the eye, she just won't stop doing that"
Female host: "If let's say you had a boyfriend, are you the type of person who would want to be all flirty with him in front of other people?" **1
Keiko: "No.. guys are kinda..."
Female host: "You don't do it to guys? You prefer to hug girls?"
Keiko nods: "I like girls more ..."**2
Both hosts: "You like girls more???!!" *laughs*
Keiko starts panicking a little and says something about that not being it and I think I heard her say she's more at ease? with girls.
The hosts then continue teasing her and is all "it's alright" "there are things you can and can't say on TV. It's totally alright." while laughing. We then cut to storia. Some people on twitter joke that after that conversation, Storia, which is a love song, sounds like a yuri song.

Apparently, this was also what Wakana said during a program BBR that aired on TVh back last year during August. That Keiko would put her face close to Wakana and the like and she would like her to stop. Apparently Keiko still just can't stop being all touchy feely eh? And Wakana thinks Keiko is doing it on purpose to see her embarrassed reaction. Oh Keiko. I must say, she's consistent.

**1 So the female host is equating Keiko's advances on Wakana as equivalent to them flirting. lol. Yup. It's what a lot of Kalafina fans have noticed. They're kinda flirty with one another. lol
**2 From the conversation you know she's actually saying 'I prefer hugging girls' but as a standalone sentence this is exactly what she said. lol. That she likes girls more. And thus, Keiko makes the twitter trends with her problematic statement. lol

PS. Now that I look back on the 'I prefer hugging girls' thing, it's not like that's much better. lol
Edit: Changed Keiko's statement to better reflect what was actually said ("suki") though it implies the same thing. K 「女性の方が、好きですね」

Hikaru was actually pretty okay on the first part of storia until the bridge when she couldn't hold her tone very well. It's like she can't decide between being nasal or not. Wakana and Keiko were slightly, but alright. It's a whole lot better than last year's Niconico stream of their BEST album promotional live.

The cover was beautiful though. Perfect harmonies all around. Seriously, why can't they sing like that for their own songs?

And side note: Oh lol, Keiko. Just...lol. :XD:

*laughs* I guess Keiko's just a bit shy around men but people find it surprising because she's so self-confident on stage and relaxed when in the company of the other two. But then, that's probably a professional persona and of course many of us can relate to being anxious in certain social situations while being really relaxed around people we know well.

I'm sure that's the reason behind all that, but I suppose it's a running joke now for interviewers to troll Keiko and see her reaction! :XD:

Trends:
1.#1番くだらない理由で怪我したことある奴が優勝
2.storia
3.Happy Valentine
4.Kalafina
5.チョコもらった
6.Valentine's Day
7.Keiko
8.カラフィナ

so the tracklist is 2, 3, 5, and 8 ?

text: 1.#1番くだらない理由で怪我したことある奴が優勝
g00gle translate: 1 guy won that thing was injured in crappy reason

:ohoho:

I remember this misunderstanding with Keiko repeating itself some months ago :ayashii:

Mic balance is kinda weird in storia. Though Hikaru does seem to be doing quite badly. Which is weird since they were fine for the collab song. I do think most of it comes from the harmonising part being too loud.

Wakana: "Keiko likes to hug me in front of others, regardless of who it is. She'd put her face close to mine and look at me with a look as if she's asking me 'is it embarrassing? is it embarassing?'"
Wakana: "It's embarrassing so I want her to stop. But when I go 'stop! stop!' without looking her in the eye, she just won't stop doing that"
Female host: "If let's say you had a boyfriend, are you the type of person who would want to be all flirty with him in front of other people?" **1
Keiko starts panicking a little and says something about that not being it and I think I heard her say she's more at ease? with girls.
The hosts then continue teasing her and is all "it's alright" "there are things you can and can't say on TV. It's totally alright." while laughing. We then cut to storia. Some people on twitter joke that after that conversation, Storia, which is a love song, sounds like a yuri song.

Apparently, this was also what Wakana said during a program BBR that aired on TVh back last year during August. That Keiko would put her face close to Wakana and the like and she would like her to stop. Apparently Keiko still just can't stop being all touchy feely eh? And Wakana thinks Keiko is doing it on purpose to see her embarrassed reaction. Oh Keiko. I must say, she's consistent.

**1 So the female host is equating Keiko's advances on Wakana as equivalent to them flirting. lol. Yup. It's what a lot of Kalafina fans have noticed. They're kinda flirty with one another. lol
**2 From the conversation you know she's actually saying 'I prefer hugging girls' but as a standalone sentence this is exactly what she said. lol. That she likes girls more. And thus, Keiko makes the twitter trends with her problematic statement. lol

PS. Now that I look back on the 'I prefer hugging girls' thing, it's not like that's much better. lol
Edit: Changed Keiko's statement to better reflect what was actually said ("suki") though it implies the same thing. K 「女性の方が、好きですね」

fufufufufufu Kala shipping :love::love:

Oh Keiko. I can only imagine what was going through her head in that conversation, I know what it's like to say something to a bunch of people and have it taken in completely the wrong way and try to backtrack, just making it worse. Thing is she does it with Hikaru as well as Wakana, so the pattern fits.

Just the thought of her being flustered is kind of adorable, though. Hope she doesn't take it too seriously.

This version of storia is really strange for me. Maybe it's a fault of sound system, microphones... I sing a little and I know how important is a good microphone (e.g. my microphone makes low sounds horrible but really good catches high tones).
It sounds not good at all. It's my imagination or I hear some falses (Wakana?)?:hide:

But this pop song by Kalafina was so nice! I like these dresses, girls was looking brilliant :shy:

those were my thoughts exactly

the addition of bells(?) to the beginning of storia was nice though

giphy.gif

Thank you so much as always for giving us these rundowns, Hatou~ :chuu:

oh my, Keiko!! she's still so adorable though she likes girls more.. <3
and their cover of 'promise' with Hirose Kohmi was the best part of the show.
arigatou for translating the interview, @Hatouchan :)

Kalafina to appear on Music Fair, airing at FujiTV on 14th Feb, 18:00-18:30 JST.
Pics at http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/99785491/

A collaboration cover of promise from 1997, ゲレンデがとけるほど恋したい and a live performance of storia.

This looks a thousand times better than that Utage joke of a music show. Music Fair is a long running show and is pretty famous. This will be good exposure.

The ones in italic are the setlist, @george1234.

Back