Kajiura Family Media Appearances

May I know at what interval during the video does she walk out? Sorry I kinda scanned through the video cause I dont understand Japanese :study:
At 1:00 (Wakana left for a good 8 minutes) and Keiko left at 10:20 :XD:I laughed because they were singing normally, then it was like "okay, see ya."

I thought Hikaru was hilarious when she had to talk while they waited for the sound adjustments :XD: Perfect mixture of awkward, sweet and adorable :love:
Also, I think the uploader mentioned in the comments that the reason why they walked out and had sound issues was because this was actually them rehearsing (and hence the sound-tweaking). They then performed for real later, but because recording was prohibited the uploader stopped recording.

Also dat Lisani interview :hearts: I really love their hair for this single, both the style and the cute little white feathers in their hair :dote: Was so cool seeing Keiko take charge while they were practising the Taylor Swift for their radio show. Macho-senpai so kakkoiiii :waii:

For the Believe launch at Lazona Plaza Kawasaki, Kalafina did a sound check in front of the crowd but it seemed well planned, unlike what was described above.

just saw the vid! thanks @george1234!

kalafina always rehearses a couple of times before the actual "performance" lol recording is strictly forbidden even during rehearsal, so why didn't they just continue recording? :psst:lol kidding! i remember for the consolation release, the practiced yume no daichi like 4 times lol the first time sounded really bad, but they got their stuff together and sounded good for the actual performance.

Thanks for the video, george ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont quote onion-links if possible :)

Found this on YK's blog sidebar
http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/

MUSIC ON! TV M-ON! LIVE 梶浦由記 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014」O.A!
MUSIC ON! TV
M-ON! LIVE 梶浦由記 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014」
[初回放送]6/7(日) 24:30~26:00
MUSIC ON! TV公式サイト内番組ページ
http://www.m-on.jp/program/detail/mon-live-yuki_kajiura/

人気アニメ『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ』やNHK朝の連続ドラマ小説『花子とアン』の音楽担当、Kalafinaのプロデューサーとしても知られる梶浦由記が、2015/6/3(水)に約5年振り、豪華3枚組ライブベスト盤をリリース。さらに、6/10(水)~14(日)に東京国際フォーラム ホールC、20(土)・21(日)にNHK大阪ホールで、「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 “7days Special”」を開催。
エムオン!では、このライブの予習に昨年行った全国ツアー「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014」より、4月NHKホールで開催されたツアーファイナル公演の模様をオンエア!

放送日時
初回放送: 2015/6/7(日) 24:30〜26:00
リピート: 2015/6/11(木) 26:00〜27:30

Popular anime "theater version Magical Girl Madoka ☆ Magica" and NHK morning of music in charge of drama series novel "Hanako and Anne", is Kajiura Yuki, also known as a producer of Kalafina, about five years to 2015/6/3 (water) The release swing, luxury 3-Disc live best album. In addition, 6/10 (Wed) to 14 (Sun) to Tokyo International Forum Hall C, 20 (Sat), 21 (Sun) at NHK Osaka Hall, held a "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. # 12" 7days Special "" .
In Emuon!, Nationwide tour "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. # 11 elemental Tour 2014" which was carried out last year in the preparation of this live than to air the pattern of tour final concert, which was held in April NHK Hall!

Broadcast date and time
First broadcast: 2015/6/7 (Sun) 24: 30-26: 00
Repeat: 2015/6/11 (Thu) 26: 00-27: 30

In short this seems to be some documentary/interview about her prepation for vol#11's tour final concert, in NHK Hall last year.

Also, looking at that video, all I have to say is Hikaru is a Wa x Kei shipper confirmed. As if her imagined Kajiura family with Keiko as the son and Wakana as Keiko's wife wasn't proof enough.

please dont quote onion-links if possible :)

Found this on YK's blog sidebar
http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/

MUSIC ON! TV M-ON! LIVE 梶浦由記 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014」O.A!
MUSIC ON! TV
M-ON! LIVE 梶浦由記 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014」
[初回放送]6/7(日) 24:30~26:00
MUSIC ON! TV公式サイト内番組ページ
http://www.m-on.jp/program/detail/mon-live-yuki_kajiura/

Popular anime "theater version Magical Girl Madoka ☆ Magica" and NHK morning of music in charge of drama series novel "Hanako and Anne", is Kajiura Yuki, also known as a producer of Kalafina, about five years to 2015/6/3 (water) The release swing, luxury 3-Disc live best album. In addition, 6/10 (Wed) to 14 (Sun) to Tokyo International Forum Hall C, 20 (Sat), 21 (Sun) at NHK Osaka Hall, held a "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. # 12" 7days Special "" .
In Emuon!, Nationwide tour "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. # 11 elemental Tour 2014" which was carried out last year in the preparation of this live than to air the pattern of tour final concert, which was held in April NHK Hall!

Broadcast date and time
First broadcast: 2015/6/7 (Sun) 24: 30-26: 00
Repeat: 2015/6/11 (Thu) 26: 00-27: 30

In short this seems to be some documentary/interview about her prepation for vol#11's tour final concert, in NHK Hall last year.
They will be showing footage from YK#11 as promotion for YK#12.

I must be the only one who thought that the taylor swift cover was nothing but ear cancer keiko i love you but dont try anything like that again
But the rest of the video was adorable, even if I couldn't understand anything they were saying.

The hair for the single is certainly nice, too bad the dresses are as ugly as sin.

Jus' dropping by to share from Facebook:

The concert footages from AFATH15 will be aired on J-MELO ~Anison SP~ episode!

The airing schedule is as below:
- NHK WORLD (Overseas)
06/06 (Monday) 00:10, 08:10, 12:30, 18:30 (All in JST)
- BS Premium (Japan)
06/20 (Saturday) 26:40 (06/21 (Sunday) 02:40)

For streaming of NHK WORLD, you can logon to:http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/index.html
You can also watch it on the application on your smartphone from here:http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/index.html

Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/1172/0

Hopefully someone will record and the vid will pop up somewhere :w00t:

Also, looking at that video, all I have to say is Hikaru is a Wa x Kei shipper confirmed. As if her imagined Kajiura family with Keiko as the son and Wakana as Keiko's wife wasn't proof enough.
:omgz: ...if it's not too much trouble, w-what exactly did she say? :psst:

During the rehearsal, Wakana's mic had problems so she went to the tent to get it fixed, leaving Keiko and Hikaru alone on stage. The two of them tried to find something to talk about, but they eventually ran out of things to say. They then talked about how they usually rely on Wakana, who loves to talk. Since Wakana still didn't come back, Hikaru decided to field questions from the crowd, all the while going "She's... still not coming back is she?" Eventually, the crowd asked about their current dresses. They asked Keiko to do a turn, which Keiko did reluctantly, a little shy. There's some talk about a six pack, during which Wakana finally makes her return. "What's this about a six pack??" Wakana asks. Keiko then says that it's all Wakana's fault that she had to go through all that >.< (in the cutest way possible). Wakana does a turn too, as a parody of something which leaves the crowd laughing.

They rehearse RYB for a bit, after which Wakana leaves again.

H: "The goddess of talk has left us again!"
H: "Mmm.. well.." *nothing to talk about*
H: "...We'll field some questions"
H: "Golden week?"
K: "Tai! Tai! (Thai! Thai!)"
H: "Your tummy hurts??" (Hikaru mistakes Thai for the tai from itai which means pain/it hurts)
K: "That's not it!!!"
Wakana laughs at Hikaru's little mistake as she returns
H: "You didn't hear that!", appealing for the crowd to forget about what she said.
She then talks a bit about Thai. Like really short.

They gather at the center, about to rehearse ryb one more time. They wait for ryb to come on but it doesn't so they start chatting again.

W: "It looked like the two of you were having fun talking (while I was away)"
H: "Perhaps one day, it'll be Hikaru's turn to disappear for a bit"
W: "Wait. What do you mean disappear?"
H: "Like to disappear off stage for a bit. Like I'll go 'Ah. My ears!!'"
Then she pretends to walk off stage towards the tent
H: "Then the two of you can keep talking... flirting..."
K: "We won't!"
The crowd then bursts into laughter and cheers while Keiko starts denying vehemently. She turns around to face Hikaru, seemingly kind of embarrassed.
K: "We won't!!.. We won't!!! We won't!!!!!"
W: "You're facing the back of stage, nee-san *laughs*"
K: "It's alright..."

-END-

I can feel you smiling from all the way here, Hikaru...
Couldn't really get everything they said since it was a little soft and the occasional wind made it even harder.

Back