Kajiura Family Media Appearances

^ are they performing all of those live?? :omgz:

Also that faylan cover was pretty neat, if different! :ayashii: It did make me appreciate Kalafina's 3-person arrangement/harmonies more though. One-man HnS just feels...not as rich, esp. with Keiko's parts missing. (You go, Keiko! Unsung hero of lower harmony :ohoho: )
I would definitely be eager and curious to hear more covers done by other artists of Kalafina songs. Just to see how they'd sound un-kajiurafied?

+1 to Cerise's question. are they going to perform the songs live? or is it just snippets from their old live performance? I'm looking forward to it even though progressive is the only song I'm excited for.

Thanks! This was pretty! But I got a question: In some performance videos, we see they girls doing chorus to each other (Keiko Hikaru to Wakana and K + W to Hikaru) and we see them actually sing but, most of the time, we hear nothing apart from the lead vocal. Why does this happen ? Do they use some inaudible vocal range, is the sound post-processed, or they lip synch to the CD recording ?

They don't lip sync :..: Even if they would, they would not lip sync when they are not supposed to sing lol
I guess they just sing quieter to strengthen the main vocal, but not lout enough to hear them well?

It's the mixing. The microphone volumes were definitely edited after recording.

That said, the girls still sound beautiful, so no harm done. :dote:

That was nice! I actually don't care for the studio recording version much because I don't like the way it's sung, but the live one sounds a lot better even if it's slightly edited. Hearing the live version of songs is how I eventually love songs I initially didn't like … not a lot of artists have that skill and even though Kalafina is not perfect, I'm glad they are talented enough to do that (for me at least).

Ah. That would be 「リスアニ!CIRCUIT Vol.04」. And I don't think there is any video.
I think I found a photo
fff9f07cc6b96f6c2d3e6a4869e1d948.jpg

edit:
130924_lisani_cir01.jpg

Attachments

• BU3ArSuCYAAbIM0.jpg
    BU3ArSuCYAAbIM0.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 849
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link^^

I'm truly amazed. I don't think we've ever seen them performing a new song live this good in such a short period. I suppose they have been training a lot to get this single right. But damn, all those RYB performances are beyond perfection, there are no words to describe how much I love them right now.

It was brilliant :plz: They have a lot of joy when they're singing RYB

They improved so much. I hope that after events promoting RYB they'll train singing new songs (for new album).

Lisani interview, found on FB: :sohappy:

Kalafina singing Taylor Swift is so precious :tea:

Performance was good, but after having that song play often at work over Christmas last year I cannot stand it, it makes me feel like I'm having an aneurysm.

I laughed so hard when Wakana walked out of the stage, she was like 'I have my sharks to care about, bye losers.' :XD:

However we had the possibility to hear Hikaru and Keiko's harmonization at their purest :love:

I laughed so hard when Wakana walked out of the stage, she was like 'I have my sharks to care about, bye losers.' :XD:

However we had the possibility to hear Hikaru and Keiko's harmonization at their purest :love:
May I know at what interval during the video does she walk out? Sorry I kinda scanned through the video cause I dont understand Japanese :study:

Back