Kajiura Family Media Appearances

Darn, those are nice photos. ^ They seem to be picking out some great outfits for their recent public appearances. It's making it hard for me to guess at the 'image' that their next album is going to have (in a good way).

^agree. looks like they're now into casual outfits and I like it. Hikaru looked so sexy on that utage dress hheheXD
and RYB dresses really looks nice, especially on the way they use those on AJ girls mag.<3

About their next album image, I want that Hikaru look on the 'r&b day best live 2015' postcards, more braid-haired Wakana and ponytail Keiko, hihihi XD

right now, I can't wait to see their performance on music fair. :love:

Not their best Utage performance, they could have done better but it was still nice. I'm not too fond of that song, though.

Regarding the Bay perf, Storia was nice but at some points it was a complete mess. RYB, instead, was great! Lovely Hikaru I have to say.

Storia was a mess in places (mostly the intro, which I've never liked that much anyway) but a good portion of that was due to what sounded like terrible sound manipulation recording.

Ring Your Bell on the other hand, sounded wonderful. Great performance there.

I've just listened bayfm recording... Wakana and Hikaru sounds strange in storia. Ryb was beautiful :dote:Bridge of song sounds like from heaven!:plz:

Have you noticed that Kalafina has problems with old songs (e.g. oblivious, storia) but new songs isn't so problematic for girls?

I know Kalafina are relatively niche, but I wouldn't necessarily say they're 'rarely known' unless I'm mistaken? Oh well, this is probably better publicity than Utage :knife:. If they pull off another good performance of RYB (if they even are performing) then that'd be great.

Well, they are consistently in the Top 10 (or at the very least Top 15) for the Oricon Charts, so I don't really think they're "unknown". Though they aren't mainstream either. Even when I was in Japan, many of the music stores I went to know at least knew who Kalafina was when I asked for where their albums were.:plot:

Some publicity is better than no publicity. Seems like they've been making a lot of appearances on shows and whatnot as of late. Maybe building popularity for their fifth album, which, speaking of, ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY.:wai:

http://kiasukid.blogspot.com/2015/05/lisani-vol21-Kajiura-Yuki-Kalafina.html
Lisani! vol.21 ~ content page released (features Kajiura Yuki / Kalafina)

I've been really, really busy lately. Some of it has been work related, some of it is related to a personal project I needed to get done. Just stealing a little time to post this up because Lisani! has released the content page detailing what will be featured in Lisani! Vol.21. It looks pretty good for Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina fans. :)

Lisani%2Bvol21%2Bcontent%2Bpage.jpg
source

Take a look at the number of pages Kajiura Yuki gets!! Pages 81-95 :) Okay, I know some of those pages will go to the cross-talk section with Mito from Clammbon but what I didn't know and didn't expect was that Vol.21 also includes a solo interview with Kajiura sensei. :) It seems like the solo interview with Kajiura sensei will talk about the past 11 lives (vol.12 won't have happened yet at time of print) and the soon to be released FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2 album.

That's nice!!.

Kajiura%2BYuki%2BLisani%2Bvol.21.jpg
source

Also, I didn't know this previously but Kalafina is also featured in this volume. I guess I should have guessed it because they had announced earlier that they were going to do a Fate/stay night [UBW] feature and since Lisani! is a anisong music magazine, I should have guessed that it would have included both Aimer and Kalafina. The FSN feature is from pages 66-79. I think Kalafina will probably get maybe 3 pages, maximum 4 since they'll only be talking about their new single ring your bell.

Kalafina%2BLisani%2Bvol.21.jpg
source

RYB is pure bliss. Wakana sounds so lovely there but overall it was a great performance.

I've seen a piece of the collab before my PC blocked xD It's so nice to see them going out of their comfort-zone, they seem to have so much fun singing this.

So this song was the Kalafina x Shinji Tanimura collaboration:

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/冬の稲妻

Does anyone know this song's details apart from the title ハレバレ:

20150509-music-fair.jpg

Keiko sounds manlier than the old dude in the collab performance. XD

And nicer to boot! :D

Back