Kajiura Family Media Appearances

I can really see why there are haters out there. I mean, most of those crazy fangirls see their idols as the pure embodiment of perfection in every single aspect and can't just stand the mere existance of someone menacing the object of their adoration. They can sing amazingly? They can't even sing. They are beautiful girls? They are pretty ugly. It's a sort of defence mechanism that has always been present in the history of man. It's called envy :tea:

@HimeWakana Thank you so much!

^I wish I could remember the wording of that old proverb about how true love is about accepting someone's flaws as well as their strengths, because that sort of mentality reminds me of that. Praising artists for the wrong reasons never ends well, and even the most talented people have 'off' days.

Comparing Kala to some mainstream pop boy band isn't fair on either group TBH because their styles are so different and are aimed at slightly different audiences.

People hate on popular things. It's always been that way. I complained about Frozen without having even seen it for quite a while because I simply couldn't get away from it, although I've seen it now and it isn't very good.

I'm actually somewhat surprised it's taken this long for Kala to get notable hate, but it comes with the territory of being popular. Hell in fact I'd say it's probably a good sign that they're getting noticed a lot more overall.

Oh. Kalafina has had irrational haters before. Just, not the crazy Johnny's type...
Some people find that all Kalafina songs sound the same. Some just like pop idols that act like they are 18. Keiko in her t-shirt ponytail combo during encore is winning some of those over (ugh) but mostly they just don't appeal to everyone.

Edit:
Tetotetometome. I actually prefer proclaiming that yuki is the reason for my existence. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a kick seeing that kind of response from the haters even when it is blatantly obvious that their idols can't sing for nuts.
4v1JisH.jpg

Yeah sure man, you people just keep telling yourself [insert idol group name] can sing.

Everytime Kalafina goes on and outperforms them is like a virtual slap to their face.

Watch it here or here

DL - I cut it off after the performance

Other Stuff:

《第65回NHK紅白歌合戦 Hanako to Anne 特别篇》 - 720P

Happy 2015

Could anyone quickly summarise what they were commentating before/after the girls performed? All I could understand was "Muzukashiiiii!" (which means difficult/hard? :confu: ) were they talking about how difficult the song is to perform? (If so, all the more kudos to the girls for totally NAILING it :goodjob: :love: )

I wonder how it would turn out if someone did an utage! cover of a Kalafina song...does anyone know if Kajiura-sensei's songs are actually harder to sing than normals songs? (aside from the fact you need like 3+ people to sing all the different harmonies)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some songs are harder to sing than others. KnGnN and Yume no Daichi (I'd include Magia too) are ridiculously easy songs, while some like Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete yuku and oblivious take a lot of control. Personally, I think the hardest Kajiura songs that I know of that's quite difficult to sing is stone cold, alleluia (Wakana's part), Hikari Furu and Yami no Uta.

Just saw HB. I thought they nailed it too! Wakana is a bit shaky, but that is to be considered as it is a hard song to sing. I liked the Kajiuran part a lot. Man, the camera person(s) loved Keiko. lol Hikaru's smile is contagious. This is probably one of their best performances, and I don't even like the song that much! I think I like the live better almost. Thanks for sharing.

^ I just saw it too!

When Wakana first started walking across the stage she looked as though she was wearing a wedding dress. I was really moved. So pretty :shy:

already watched, too :plz::TdT:
so damn beautiful!! the last part was Lupin III theme. I just hope they didn't share on only one mic.
Keiko's smile really kills me :nosebleed:

Fangirls are blind and unreasonable in general I think, maybe the management just wanted Kalafina to gain more popularity through Utage. x_x not a nice move

I think those fangirls were insecure just because Kalafina was better than their Idols.

by the way, another footage of ANIMAX MUSIX 2014 will be aired tomorrow at BS Sky Perfect.
http://www.bs-sptv.com/program/703/
is this a recap? I hope they'll broadcast Light my Fire (fan selection) :psst:

Back