Kajiura Family Media Appearances

UTAGE - the presenter was moved by Kalafina's singing of "Tsugaru Strait - Winter Scene", an enka song from 1977:

https://twitter.com/mayuepi/status/557196859148480513

Kalafinaさん見るまゆゆ #UTAGE #渡辺麻友 #まゆゆ

B7uPlK9CQAAVTZN.jpg

Article on original song sung by Sayuri Ishikawa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsugaru_Kaikyō_Fuyugeshiki

quote: "The song appeared as the character song for Heiwajima Shizuo in the anime Durarara!!, sung by Ono Daisuke."

Last edited:
Thanks for the audio rip! I love everything except the "aaaa" in the end and the "aaaa" by Wakana. Other than that, wonderful performance by Kalafina!

why can't Wakana sound as good as she is in this when she sings their own songs though

Reactions: aki
Thanks D-chan. It's okay, it is a little shaky and the end is weird, but I like the aaa's. It reminds me of the Detective Conan vocals somewhat and I wish they would do a cover from there. heh They should release a cd with all of their UTAGE songs on it.

Vocal by Wakana was just... Wow. Too good! Except this strange 'aaa'. I'm impressed vocal skills of Wakana. :nosebleed:

Last edited:
Well, that was odd. I don't think I've had much exposure to enka stylings before. As for the performance however, it's gorgeous. Just wow, that vocal delivery is amazing.

I really hope Kalafina stops attending Utage. They're gonna attract the crazy Johnny's fangirls. And not in a good way. Already there are crazies hating on Kalafina.

I really hope Kalafina stops attending Utage. They're gonna attract the crazy Johnny's fangirls. And not in a good way. Already there are crazies hating on Kalafina.

Wow what are those haters saying? I only found one on twitter. Well it's not the girls fault they're pretty and can sing well, but scary fangirls are scary (and sometimes borderline crazy) :XD:

Listened to the original version of the song, I don't think it's weird, I like it. XD
Nice delivery from Kalafina

Yeah. That male idol group that can't harmonize or sing for nuts. The way things were going, it was bound to offend some fan girls. Especially those that can't admit that their boys really can't sing. Kalafina has been schooling them a bit on harmonising and making them look bad in general. But the latter has always been played for laughs by Nakai. I guess it's okay when a Johnny's legend does it but not when the girls do it.

I didn't bother reading all but one I did read was saying silly things like Kalafina isn't even that good at singing. Oh. The irony. That idol group's name and pic all over her handle, display pic and all. Some of them just really hate Kalafina for no real reason really, other than them having interacted with their idols. "I really hate Kalafina so please don't let them collaborate with *whatstheirname*"

This show in general, is more of a variety show. I'd much prefer for Kalafina to attend programmes that are actually dedicated to music.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ who is the person with long hair that was on microphone (standing) right before Kalafina ? The person voice is really deeps and sounds manly, is it a crossdresser ?

Back