if u got a chance to date with keiko wer will u bring her to

I hate YOU, Onii-san! :omg: You brought Keiko to your......... :uh..:

Why did she confess to you?.. and KISSED you?! :omg: :omg:

(I'm referring to the "I ask you" topic)

Yes special as in NOT NORMAL! :omg: Imouto is very angry and envious.. :anger:

Wasn't you and Keiko sleeping in that peaceful field enough? :omg: You kicked me off back then.. sad memories :uh..: (of my dream)

Yeah.. And I was crying on the corner.. She saw me and comforted me.. :waii: :nosebleed: of course that was after hugging you.. :uh..:

no lol...then kaori come and says " keiko time to record our new song , is time now"

Keiko was like.. "why now? :uh..: Now when I feel at peace.. Kaori try to sleep in this field for 15 mins. and tell me how you feel when you wake up.." and the moment she lay down, she lost conciousness.. That's the magic of that field.. hehe, I was the one who bought that field so it's mine.. :XD: All of them would want to stay there since then.. :dote: (What am I saying? I don't know)

then wakana come too , and she says " nya....both of u...if we late for the recording ...yuki sama will be angry :omg: :omg: :omg: "

but she decide it...then i says to wakana " wakana sama why dont we having a nice tea here? kochi kochi ~

Then we talked about sharks and Yuki and the others came there with an angry look on her face.. I got really scared that I fainted the moment I saw her coming.. so did Kaori.. lol

i hugging imouto and tell yuki " yuki dont be mad ... let them relax sometime~ why dont we sit down and have a nice tea together? :XD: "

And.. WOW she fell for it.. Hey Kaori fainted too.. she's on the ground.. pick her up!

Me says "kaori are ok? :sparkleguy: do u need water to wash u face? i can bring some here :sparkleguy: " and imouto run toward to yuki and says " can i be a part of the song too? "

then keiko says " yuki san, dont hurt our fans...she is a nice girl , and her nii san is such a nice person too :sparkleguy: "

Back