if u got a chance to date with keiko wer will u bring her to

Re: Re:

Verthand said:
Halofarm said:
wow, am I the only one who'd skip the romance and take her to my room...

for romance

U could show her your display shelf :sparkleguy:

I'd ask her to let me take some "pictures" of her to put ON my display shelf.

Yeah, that isn't Keiko (unless you're being sarcastic, ha!), but that show was wowski! Anyway...

Tsk tsk. You guys aren't thinking big enough. I'd ask Keiko to introduce me to ALL the others. Out of the kindness of their hearts, they'll so generously give me a VIP pass to FJY, FJ, and Kalafina concerts of 2010 and celebrate afterwards.

That or we'll all go out to a location of their collective choice. After that, we'll take lots of "pictures" bwahahaha!

:sparkleguy:

Re:

Date with Keiko huh... :shy: The best day of my Life! :waii: I'd take her to the most beautiful and breathtaking places in the world! hehe.. I guess I should start saving money then! :idol:

RaveD said:
Too bad for you guys that she will never escape from my closet.

That's mean! :wai: Let me borrow her just once! please... :innocent:

Moonlight04 said:
That's mean! :wai: Let me borrow her just once! please... :innocent:

Don't worry, she's not really there. RaveD just has odd delusions. :goodjob:

panwooikee said:
dont be mistake keiko is mine !! :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Don't worry.. I will not make a silly mistake as to give her to you.. And dont worry, I will take care of her.. :sohappy: just leave her to me.. :nosebleed: argh.. Too much to handle! :blood:

Moonlight04 said:
panwooikee said:
dont be mistake keiko is mine !! :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Don't worry.. I will not make a silly mistake as to give her to you.. And dont worry, I will take care of her.. :sohappy: just leave her to me.. :nosebleed: argh.. Too much to handle! :blood:

hahaha~ wondering keiko is in relationship with somebody or not?

Ouch.. that's gotta hurt.. :uh..: good thing I'm a girl.. haha :XD:

Back