if u got a chance to date with keiko wer will u bring her to

Yeah.. something like that!.. oh and umm.. "I have found the will to move on ever since you came to my life!" haha.. Ants are gathering.. :ohoho: She might fall in love with you if you said that.. :XD:

I'll teach her!.. :nosebleed: I happened to be pretty good at it.. I lack the skills in reading comprehension though.. :uh..: haha

Or I can have the dialog translated via... translator! haha :XD:

LOL !!! hope she will come and view this forum~ and call somebody translate for her !!! :omg:

Yes I hope so too.. :nosebleed:

I just noticed my posts.. I started with about 30 this night and now it's almost 90!? :omg: haha all thanks to you and our argument about Keiko, Panwooikee! :XD:

I'm gonna post her again! :XD:

I'm gonna bring her to... umm.... Where else can I bring her?.. hmm.. Ahh.. To a very peaceful place close to nature.. so that she can rest her mind for a little while, and so she could remember the smell of fresh air and.. many more reasons of relaxation.. :XD:

no no moonlight u wrong :XD: let me sleep beside her on the field :plot: she will be more relax :ayashii:

haha.. maybe.. :sohappy: So, do you want your arm to be her pillow then? :nosebleed: And Her arms around your chest..? :nosebleed: :nosebleed: And of course you two were sleeping, while I'm taking a close-up picture.. :XD: argh! Too much of KEIKO!! I can't take it anymore! *sleeps beside Keiko too.. lol* :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

OMG i cant take it anymore !!!! *nose bleeding* :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: then we 2 hug her together !!! :nosebleed:

Yes.. :dote: But you were kicking me off and want her for yourself.. :omg: You wouldn't even share.. :cry: (Am I dreaming? :XD: )

:plot: :plot: :plot: then i tell u softly " she are mine :plot: :plot: WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA " ( omg sorry keiko :omg: ) , then suddenly keiko wake up OMG~ wonder what will happen :ayashii:

umm.. She'll... HUG YOU MORE!! :nosebleed: And I'll watch you too and be happy for you.. :sohappy: Because she's gonna hug me next! :XD:

Oh.. I have somewhere to go to.. I might be gone for about two hours.. :omg: Sorry.. I have to leave again.. :uh..:

I'm so sorry! :omg: I promise to be back though.. so don't cry.. :XD:

Back