if u got a chance to date with keiko wer will u bring her to

Wait.. you established that fan club? so you must be that guy on that picture.. :omg: I have already joined there.. about few days ago.. I just noticed when I was visiting the Kaori fan club.. :XD:

yar~ im the guy on the picture...(sorry im ugly :cry: ) what u name in fb?? i wan to add u :shy: :shy:

I'll tell you at FB.. others might find out.. :ohoho:

Oh.. and that guy on the picture is not ugly at all.. :sohappy:

moichispa said:
I would show her this topic and laugh together. Well maybe she would feel scared :uh..:
Haha maybe she would be scared.. :XD: especially when she finds out that so many people are obsessed with her.. Panwooikee for example! :ohoho:

@Panwooikee: Wait.. adding you in facebook means you seeing my profile pics and everything right? :omg: then NO THANKS! :omg:

i jus wan to add u :cry: :cry: :cry: i wan add all cpm fren in my facebook only... :cry:

Re:

panwooikee said:
i jus wan to add u :cry: :cry: :cry: i wan add all cpm fren in my facebook only... :cry:

:uh..: sorry.. my facebook reveals a lot of things I want to keep hidden.. really sorry.. :...:

But maybe..... nah.. forget it..

ohhh....wad u name in fb har?? i wan made u as admin in my club hahas

Moonlight04 said:
moichispa said:
I would show her this topic and laugh together. Well maybe she would feel scared :uh..:
Haha maybe she would be scared.. :XD: especially when she finds out that so many people are obsessed with her.. Panwooikee for example! :ohoho:

keiko sure proud of me :sparkleguy:

Haha.. you have come to realize how much you're scaring her.. :ayashii: now it's my turn.. :knife:
KEIKO YOU'RE MINE!!
Don't be scared..

Hehe.. Okay I'll be kinder for her.. So someday I can say something like.. "You changed my whole world!" to her.. Haha.. I really Adore her! :ohoho: I want to see her badly! but I can't.. :uh..:

same feeling wif u moon....T.T i wan to tell her " u paint the colour on my colourless world"

Back