I ask you

I'm not sure.... probably either a recording of Maya to hear her voice more or Hikaru's audition recording (correct me if I'm wrong but I think she sang Houseki for that)

If you could go on stage and perform one song with Kala/FJ which one would you do?

I once dreamt I sang oblivious with them LOL

I thought Keiko sang houseki and Wakana mizu no akashi? I have no clue what Hikaru sang tho

some yk/fj/kala merch that you wish you had the money to buy?

The Consolation Tour Door shirt since I'm goddamn sure it doesn't actually exist :vortex:.

Truthfully though, I'd probably be happy with some more hoodie designs. Or more full size posters. Also things just being more available in general. This goes for FJ too since very little actually exists.

I'd be game for some Nendoroid figures of the girls too, Nana Mizuki and May'n amongst other artists have them.

Oh and give me vinyl releases of their other albums already, damn it.

Which previous live do you wish to have attended?

Last edited by a moderator:
YK vol 12 soundtrack special. Sucks that this will never get a release.

What instrument would you like to hear Kajiura use more of in future soundtracks?

Violin.

If your job requires you to fire and defame one of the four FJ girls, whom would you fire? Remember- they will be defamed and will never reappear in entertainment ever again.

KAORI
KEIKO
WAKANA
YURIKO KAIDA

I don't want to pick any of them, they're all great :touched::touched::touched:

Though if I had to choose one it would probably be kaori simply because she has had the least involvement with Kajiura out of the four

What FJ/other YK song would you want to be covered by Kalafina?

Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru - See-Saw
I'm actually a little surprised Kajiura hasn't done a self-cover of this yet (to my knowledge...)

Best anime of 2016?

Orange - it's great! Maybe I still watching old anime... but I saw few new series from 2016 and I like the most Orange!

Which song you want to see live performance in the future dvd/bd release?

My dear feather

You have the chance to eat dinner with Kajiura. What do you eat?

A nice steak, so I can keep my mouth shut and encourage Kajiura-sama to talk lots while I rapturously listen and chew.

You have to make a new friend in the next ten minutes. How do you do it?

Difficult question... I think Wakana is getting better but Hikaru... Hikaru too however her voice is still weak in some parts. I really miss beautiful strong Hikaru's voice from ARIA. I don't want ARIA to be a past...

What do you expect from next single/album release of Kalafina?

I expect the maturity in their voices like I heard at the Nishinomiya Gardens mini-live.

A concert featuring a franchise that Yuki Kajiura has been one of the composers for that you'd most like to see (so far I only think that there has been a .hack concert where the other composer/artists were LieN)?

^I guess Fate because all of the other franchises that I can remember off the top of my head Kajiura was the sole composer.

If you had to describe Kajiura's music in 5 words to someone, what would it be?

True magic, transcendental beyond belief.

You get to choose the songs for a concert for your favorite artist/band. What's the band and what's the track list?

I'm gonna try to go for some variety and pick my favorite non-Kajiura band, Evanescence.

1. What You Want (includes longer drum solo beginning)
2. Going Under
3. Say You Will
4. Weight of the World
(Brings out grand piano)
5. Good Enough piano intro ~ Like You
6. Lithium
7. Breathe no More
8/9. Even in Death (2016) ~ My Heart is Broken
10. Your Star
(puts grand piano away)
11. My Last Breath
12. Cloud Nine
13. Sweet Sacrifice
14. Imaginary
15. The Change
16. Call Me When You're Sober
17. Bring Me To Life
--Encore--
(brings out grand piano again)
18. Lost in Paradise
19. Erase This
20. My Immortal

Looking at this, I don't think she'd ever do this as a set list now because #3 & 5 have never been performed live, and #12 & 13 haven't been performed in over 7 years.

Biggest disappointment relating to Yuki Kajiura/Kalafina/FJ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be super cliche and go with 'every anime tie in since HB has kinda sucked or worse' but I won't, so I'll go with the disappointment that is them never playing Sandpiper live outside of the AE tour. Why. Also why no World Tour Kalafina

I'll go with the flipside question and ask, biggest surprise from YK/Kalafina/FJ?

Yuki Kajiura scheduling a Hollywood concert (before it was canceled).

Would you rather: replace Hikaru with Kaori, or Wakana with Yuriko Kaida in Kalafina?

I miss having the six vocalists (all of the above plus Yuuka) singing together. Lots of combinations of 3 available from the 6.

Top six vocalists you would like to hear at a Yuki Kajiura Live who haven't previously appeared live with Yuki Kajiura?

Back