I ask you

.Hack sign, my favorite Kajiura soundtrack and one of my favorite anime soundtracks overall. There's just nothing else like it.

Favorite post-KnK ost by Kajiura?

Hanako to Anne, to no one's surprise

A YK song you'd enjoy an acapella version of?

all of them But actually, probably Natsu no Ringo. I loved that small acapella clip we got in a Kalafina CLUB snippet, and I would've loved to hear more.

Favorite Kalafina/FJ outfit set?

Favorite Kalafina/FJ outfit set?
A tie between the encore outfits from Kalafina RM live, and the black outfits from FJ's stone cold PV

EDIT: I'm stupid, I forgot to ask a question :vortex:

If there was only one song you could hear live, which song would that be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I still hope one day I'll be at a Kalafina live and they'll play Sandpiper, but I don't see it happening. For some reason I often find myself loving songs from artists that never get performed live :cry:.

Well myself and some friends did have a lot of fun watching awful anime together (like SAO, Diabolik Lovers, Angel Cop etc.) but we recently watched the first ep of Alexander Senki. God damn that was horrendous in every way.

Kinda similar question, but which song do you think should be made a regular piece in Kalafina setlists?

^Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Nearly all my favorite Kalafina songs are the ones that very rarely get performed live :(

And haha yeah all those shows are crap (though admittedly Diabolik Lovers is my guilty pleasure, even though I know it's flat out terrible ), but do you mean Arslan Senki? I haven't seen it, but I was thinking of watching it solely because of the Kala ED's lol. Unless you mean a different show... :XD:

And for the question, probably either Utsukushisa or Tsuioku. It would fit the 'dark song' slot of Kalafina setlists really well, much better than Magia (Which usually gets the slot :/).

Favorite seiyuu/ Japanese voice actor?

Nah, Alexander Senki is something else entirely. Safe to say there's a good reason it's not well known, and it's probably for the best.

Hmm, I don't really follow seiyuu much. Probably Kobayashi Yuu, Uesaka Sumire or Nanjo Yoshino?

Favourite character from an anime or TV show?

Ryougi Shiki and Homura Akemi.

Album. red moon, consolation, or far on the water?

^Yess Shiki is amazing.

Tie between Red Moon and Consolation. Red Moon has Tetotetometome and Yami no Uta, but Consolation has Signal, Obbligato, and Door. Though SH is still the best overall by far.

Worst English dub you've ever heard? :XD:

Some might say it's ok but I haven't been able to watch Nodame Cantabile season one DVDs with the Animax English dub all the way through.

Which native English speaking vocalist from any of Yuki Kajiura's songs would you most like to hear live (I've only heard Emily Bindiger)?

Margaret Dorn

What video game series-Western or Japanese-you like to hear yuki compose for?

I'd love to see Kajiura and Keiichi Okabe collaborate on a Drakengard soundtrack. Get some Kajiurago in there plus some Emi Evans as well :love:.

Favourite Kalafina/FJ release cover art?

Off the top of my head, I'd say that I've always been partial towards the Seventh Heaven LE and any of the Ring Your Bell covers. So prettyyyy
I also adore the Believe outfits, but wasn't the biggest fan of the super zoomed in faces for the cover. Plus the song itself is complete shit so

Song in which you like the chorus better than the verse?

One Light. The verses sound all over the place and there is a sudden transition into the out of place but still good pre-chorus, but the chorus is really awesome with it switching between Hikaru and Wakana for the lead roles.

Reverse of previous question, song where you like the verses or bridge more than the chorus?

Moonfesta. I do like the 'tsuki no festaaaa~' part but the verses are even better.

Reverse of my last question, what is your least favourite Kala/FJ cover art?

^Completely agree with you on Moonfesta.

Probably the Magia single. I just really don't like Hikaru and Keiko's hair. Wakana looked lovely though. Also am not really fond of the Consolation cover. While I really like the dresses, I don't like the hairstyles at all. And the setting/pose is kinda plain.

Favorite KnK movie?

The Seventh. #2 and #4 would be close seconds (though all of them are great)

One song where you wish a different singer took the main part?

^Completely agree with you on Moonfesta.

Probably the Magia single. I just really don't like Hikaru and Keiko's hair. Wakana looked lovely though. Also am not really fond of the Consolation cover. While I really like the dresses, I don't like the hairstyles at all. And the setting/pose is kinda plain.

Hah, I love the Consolation cover so much. Everything about it is gorgeous. It's right at the top along with After Eden and Moonfesta for me. I can't stand the Seventh Heaven cover though, almost everything about it looks ugly to me. Those hairstyles and those colours :barf:. Still better than the FotW BD LE cover though. Still pretty pissed they used that cover for the promo poster :glower:.

Agreed about Magia though, Keiko's hair really doesn't suit her that short and Hikaru? No thanks. Her super short hair in the 2015 Christmas photos is the only time her hair has ever looked worse than it was for Magia.

As for the question, Mata Kaze lead by Keiko would be wonderful.

Since it's kind of on topic, favourite Kalafina hairstyle :psst:?

Hikaru: type-moon fes, Keiko: her norm; wakana: RM live

if you had access to the sme database what one recording/etc. would you take?

Back