I ask you

Erase country from existence; I've been so close-minded even from toddler age that to answer what I used to not like but now like for music would be hard.

However, I certainly used to like pop but now I'm like . . . :bye:. I may possibly make an exception for LG6 but even that's become really unlikely.
(Although one shock of mine was Lorde's first album. I don't know what the hell she did to me. I know that she's two months younger than me and every song she wrote at the time was unnaturally painfully relatable. And that was at the time I first started realizing, "pop is truly annoying me", so my immediate reaction to "Royals" for example was "Oh, some young lucky girl, how original" without even listening to the actual song until months afterward.)

^Since he didn't ask a question, I'll ask another one.

A funny misconception you used to have about music? (For example, I used to think Aimer and Ailee were the same person, I have no idea why.)

When I first started listening to Kalafina, I thought it was Hikaru who had Keiko's voice, and the singer's name was Hina. No clue how I got that.

Best intro track to an album you have heard? (ex: songs like overture or al fine)

Not sure if this counts since it's the intro to a live show (though it was also put on the live album, so I'm counting it), but SHINee's Replay Remix from SHINee World Concert IV. I love this remix so much, I always wished that they would've released a studio full version of it, but I guess now that'll never happen.
Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin's adlibs and harmonies are just SO good, and Jonghyun's 'SHINee make you happyyyyy' at the end is iconic. I really miss Jonghyun, he had a truly one of a kind voice. It's so hard to picture SHINee without his voice now, ugh.

Favorite b-side track on an album that you don't really like?

Back