Hello hello!

Italy is indeed a wonderful place! I've only visited Rome, but I've been wanting to visit Venice, Naples and Milan too! I'm gonna have to make a long trip to Italy someday! :innocent:Oh, cool! Finland is a very beautiful place (expect this time of the year... we're still waiting for it to snow). If you'll visit someday, I'd be happy to be your guide. We have two cottages in Lapland, both above the Arctic Circle, you're more than welcome there! Or maybe you're more interested in Southern Finland, where I live?
aye aye Italy is really wonderful!! and yessss come to Milan onegaiii ùwù Bdw about Finland I love the landscapes of this country and the nature!! I really will be happy to have you like a guide!! I want to experience properly the beautiness of your country +w+

Welcome to CPM, enjoy your stay here! :)
wew! Another SAO and Madomagi fan in here. \(^o^)/
Have u watched Fate series?

Thank you sprinterXkyrie :3
I haven't actually watched SAO ^^' I've only listened to its music... But I've heard it's a good anime and I might watch it sometime! I haven't yet watched Fate series, but it's on my list of animes-I-need-to-watch-but-haven't-had-time-to-yet. I have so many animes there! I just have so much to do! Too many books to read, too many games to play, too many tv series, animes and movies to watch, too many live shows to see and songs to listen to!! :orz: I NEED ME MORE TIME. I'll start to work on Fate series after I've finished Kara no Kyoukai!

But Madomagi is my favorite anime! :hearts: So much love, too much love, sometimes I can't handle Madoka because it's too much love!

Welcome @Kurjenmiekka ! The next person from Europe! I hope you spend good time on CPM!:w00t:

Thank you nodame89! Nice to meet you! :hi: I take it there aren't that many Europeans here? I'm surprised by that. You're from Poland, that's awesome! I haven't been there, sadly... But it's a beautiful country, I especially love the architecture!

aye aye Italy is really wonderful!! and yessss come to Milan onegaiii ùwù Bdw about Finland I love the landscapes of this country and the nature!! I really will be happy to have you like a guide!! I want to experience properly the beautiness of your country +w+

Yesss and Italian food is amazing! :shy: And I find antique cities like Rome so fascinating! I'll visit Milan sometime! Ohh yes, we Finns are very proud of our nature! Forests, thousands of lakes, tundra, snow and northern lights, all here to see! And reindeer. Too many reindeer. It's a pain driving in Lapland, the reindeer are almost suicidal, always on the middle of the road. I usually just let someone else drive :XD:

@Daphné , thanks! Nice to meet you! :dote: For some reason my phone won't let me quote you...

Ohh Nightwish, one of the very few Finnish bands I like! Love them, especially with Tarja <3 other bands I like are HiM, Apocalyptica and Apulanta, otherwise I'm not a huge fan of Finnish music.

Thank you nodame89! Nice to meet you! :hi: I take it there aren't that many Europeans here? I'm surprised by that. You're from Poland, that's awesome! I haven't been there, sadly... But it's a beautiful country, I especially love the architecture!

Cracow is a beautiful city to visit.

Finland is beautiful! These forests and lakes. Someday I want to visit (but in the summer, in winter days are too short). And you can see aurora borealis! I want to see it someday

For some reason my phone won't let me quote you...
Well, phones and computer used to hate me :tea:

Ohh Nightwish, one of the very few Finnish bands I like! Love them, especially with Tarja
To me, Tarja was the best. She modeled Nightwish, she was its face and voice. But I really like Annette and I love Floor too. Each of the women are different "era", and I like all of them. :dote:
Tarja's solo career is great too ! And "Paradise (What About us?)" with Within Temptation was one of my favorite duet ever (#SharjaForever) :love:

Yesss and Italian food is amazing! :shy: And I find antique cities like Rome so fascinating! I'll visit Milan sometime! Ohh yes, we Finns are very proud of our nature! Forests, thousands of lakes, tundra, snow and northern lights, all here to see! And reindeer. Too many reindeer. It's a pain driving in Lapland, the reindeer are almost suicidal, always on the middle of the road. I usually just let someone else drive :XD:

So true so true, the Italian food is so various and delicious!! We're near Christmas timuu and I can't wait for eating the special dishes of this period fuuuuu About Rome, I totally agree with you!! It's a city full of history from Romans to the modern era! Anyway I'll wait you in my city :knife: About your country: yes yes these're the reasons that attract me and also the reindeer!! +w+ But I understand that are dangerous for the drivers! :XD:

Cracow is a beautiful city to visit.

Finland is beautiful! These forests and lakes. Someday I want to visit (but in the summer, in winter days are too short). And you can see aurora borealis! I want to see it someday

I had to google Cracow because for some reason I didn't realize it's Krakova (in Finnish) and felt very stupid :XD:It is a beautiful city indeed! Would you consider it a better holiday resort than Warsaw?

Ohh yes, days can be awfully short in winter! Because of that, if one wants to visit Finland during the winter, I'd advise visiting Southern Finland in February and Lapland in February or March: there's a lot of snow and it is very beautiful, but the days are significantly longer than in December/January. But summertime is really pretty too! And then there's a lot of light, I mean, there's barely any night at all. In Lapland we have midnight sun when the sun shines through the night. We call it "yötön yö", "the nightless night", and it's the night me and my family tend to sit outside till 3 am watching the sun. It's precious.

Aurora borealis are so pretty! I live in south so I rarely get to see them, though, but the times I visit Lapland I try and catch a peak. :dote:

To me, Tarja was the best. She modeled Nightwish, she was its face and voice. But I really like Annette and I love Floor too. Each of the women are different "era", and I like all of them. :dote:
Tarja's solo career is great too ! And "Paradise (What About us?)" with Within Temptation was one of my favorite duet ever (#SharjaForever) :love:

I agree with you! To me, Nightwish is like a different band without Tarja. Still great, but just not the same. But I do like all Nightwish's women :3 Paradise is truly an amazing song and an amazing duet! My favorite of all time is Phantom of the Opera by Tarja and Marco, that duet always leaves me in chills!

So true so true, the Italian food is so various and delicious!! We're near Christmas timuu and I can't wait for eating the special dishes of this period fuuuuu About Rome, I totally agree with you!! It's a city full of history from Romans to the modern era! Anyway I'll wait you in my city :knife:

We actually had risotto today! Was delicious :love:I don't think I've ever eaten any Italian Christmas foods. What special Christmas dishes would you recommend?

Rome will be forever close to my heart. You can never visit Rome too many times! It's a perfect combination of history and modern times filled with amazing architecture and culture. Ooooh someone's waiting for me, what a lovely thought! :shy:I'll wait for you here! Perhaps someday our paths will cross and it'll be like a fairytale, all fates and destinies and meant-to-bes!

My favorite of all time is Phantom of the Opera by Tarja and Marco, that duet always leaves me in chills!
One of my favorite too ! They have beautiful voices !

"Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear
It's me they hear
Your/my spirit and your/my voice
In one combined
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside your/my mind"
Mmh :love:

One of my favorite too ! They have beautiful voices !

"Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear
It's me they hear
Your/my spirit and your/my voice
In one combined
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside your/my mind"
Mmh :love:

Great, now it's stuck in my head and I have to listen to it yet again :XD: well, there's no such thing as too much Tarja!

By the way, she was one of the coaches on Voice of Finland season 4. Her team's Miia Kosunen won! http://www.nelonen.fi/ohjelmat/the-...ksi---on-se-vaan-hienoa-silloin-kun-joku-osaa (hope the video will work outside Finland)

I love Tarja's reaction! :plot:

We actually had risotto today! Was delicious :love:I don't think I've ever eaten any Italian Christmas foods. What special Christmas dishes would you recommend?

Rome will be forever close to my heart. You can never visit Rome too many times! It's a perfect combination of history and modern times filled with amazing architecture and culture. Ooooh someone's waiting for me, what a lovely thought! :shy:I'll wait for you here! Perhaps someday our paths will cross and it'll be like a fairytale, all fates and destinies and meant-to-bes!

awwww you're so cute and adorable!! :love: Anyway risotto is a really good selection for lunch, but but pasta is the best for me fuuuuuuu So so about Christmas in my family we usually prepare tortellini, then turkey stuffing and also a choice between pandoro and panettone (are the princes of tables in that period) :P About Rome...I totally agree with you, It's a magic city that doesn't annoy you always! Huhuhu perfect dear!! I have to come to Finland and visit your beautiful country, that in this period should be magic :plz:

Last edited by a moderator:
awwww you're so cure and adorable!! :love: Anyway risotto is a really good selection for lunch, but but pasta is the best for me fuuuuuuu So so about Christmas in my family we usually prepare tortellini, then turkey stuffing and also a choice between pandoro and panettone (are the princes of tables in that period) :P About Rome...I totally agree with you, It's a magic city that doesn't annoy you always! Huhuhu perfect dear!! I have to come to Finland and visit your beautiful country, that in this period should be magic :plz:

Aw thank youuuuu :shy:you're such a cutie too! Ohhhh yessshhh pasta is absolutely favorite food! And one of the few things I can cook :ohoho: I'm hopeless in the kitchen! Your Christmas dinner sounds delicious! I've eaten tortellini many times, that has to be a great Christmas dish too. And I want to eat stuffed turkey someday! Here in Finland we eat ham on Christmas, not turkey, I've always wanted to try turkey. Oh how could I forget about panettone??? We eat panettone during Christmas! My grandma buys at least one each Christmas. Chocolate chip panettone is my favorite (well, I love pretty much anything that has chocolate in it, so it's not like it's a surprise).

Huuuuu yeeeees our magical time together! :love: Let us make a holy pinky promise that someday I'll visit Milan and you'll visit Finland~

Hue hue hue I should already be sleeping but how can I abandon my computer when there's wonderful people on the internetssss

Aw thank youuuuu :shy:you're such a cutie too! Ohhhh yessshhh pasta is absolutely favorite food! And one of the few things I can cook :ohoho: I'm hopeless in the kitchen! Your Christmas dinner sounds delicious! I've eaten tortellini many times, that has to be a great Christmas dish too. And I want to eat stuffed turkey someday! Here in Finland we eat ham on Christmas, not turkey, I've always wanted to try turkey. Oh how could I forget about panettone??? We eat panettone during Christmas! My grandma buys at least one each Christmas. Chocolate chip panettone is my favorite (well, I love pretty much anything that has chocolate in it, so it's not like it's a surprise).

Huuuuu yeeeees our magical time together! :love: Let us make a holy pinky promise that someday I'll visit Milan and you'll visit Finland~

Hue hue hue I should already be sleeping but how can I abandon my computer when there's wonderful people on the internetssss

You're really welcome!!! :chuu: ayeeee I love pasta in all possibile cooked ways fuuuuuuu Yes Yes my Christmas dinner is really really delicious and we have always a lot of fun :ohoho: Also your traditional dish looks amazing; I also love ham :Q________ eheheheh panettone is the best of the best with pandoro that comes from Verona!! and with the add of chocolate, is better fuuuuuuuu YEEES YESSSSSSSS our magical time together!! I promise to you that someday I'll visit Finland and you'll come in Milan +w+ w+ ps: I have to go to sleep to now!! oyasumiii in the meantime!! and se you sooon <333

You're really welcome!!! :chuu: ayeeee I love pasta in all possibile cooked ways fuuuuuuu Yes Yes my Christmas dinner is really really delicious and we have always a lot of fun :ohoho: Also your traditional dish looks amazing; I also love ham :Q________ eheheheh panettone is the best of the best with pandoro that comes from Verona!! and with the add of chocolate, is better fuuuuuuuu YEEES YESSSSSSSS our magical time together!! I promise to you that someday I'll visit Finland and you'll come in Milan +w+ w+ ps: I have to go to sleep to now!! oyasumiii in the meantime!! and se you sooon <333

MMmmmm pasta <3 it does? That's nice to hear :3 Christmas ham is super! We have a lot of mushy Christmas foods that probably don't look as appetizing though :XD: lots of different casseroles, like carrot casserole (extra yummy!), turnip casserole, potato casserole and liver casserole (ugh I hate liver). We also eat lots of different fish at Christmas too, like gravlax, cold smoked salmon and whitefish! And of course the terrifying lutefisk - I say terrifying becuse in my opinion it's really yucky. Rosolli salad, Karelian hot pot and rice porridge with plum kissel are also traditional Christmas dishes. And glogg to warm up those cold winter nights. Christmas, hurry up and get here already!! :wai:I have to ask my grandma to buy us pandoro for Christmas, looks delicious! She'll probably know where to buy good pandoro.

Oooo I can't wait! :plz:a promise I'll remember forever! Hope you had a good sleep, our dog kept me up for quite a while and now I'm practically a zombie. Gotta take a nap today

MMmmmm pasta <3 it does? That's nice to hear :3 Christmas ham is super! We have a lot of mushy Christmas foods that probably don't look as appetizing though :XD: lots of different casseroles, like carrot casserole (extra yummy!), turnip casserole, potato casserole and liver casserole (ugh I hate liver). We also eat lots of different fish at Christmas too, like gravlax, cold smoked salmon and whitefish! And of course the terrifying lutefisk - I say terrifying becuse in my opinion it's really yucky. Rosolli salad, Karelian hot pot and rice porridge with plum kissel are also traditional Christmas dishes. And glogg to warm up those cold winter nights. Christmas, hurry up and get here already!! :wai:I have to ask my grandma to buy us pandoro for Christmas, looks delicious! She'll probably know where to buy good pandoro.

Oooo I can't wait! :plz:a promise I'll remember forever! Hope you had a good sleep, our dog kept me up for quite a while and now I'm practically a zombie. Gotta take a nap today

Fufufufu all your traditional Christmas dishes look very deliciouss!! Now I'm ungry hihihihihihi Anyway yes Christmas come soon onegaiiiii, I really love that period and snow!! ùwù And yes ask ask to buy a pandoro, it's simply amazing!!

Watashi mo!! :plz::plz: I have a good night and I'm ready for starting a new week! :P :P

Fufufufu all your traditional Christmas dishes look very deliciouss!! Now I'm ungry hihihihihihi Anyway yes Christmas come soon onegaiiiii, I really love that period and snow!! ùwù And yes ask ask to buy a pandoro, it's simply amazing!!

Watashi mo!! :plz::plz: I have a good night and I'm ready for starting a new week! :P :P

Oooo thank youuu :dote: I'm super hungry too. I always forget to eat and I just noticed I haven't eaten anything today... whoops. Does it always snow in winter in Milan?

Heehee, ureshii desu!! Hope your week starts well!

Oooo thank youuu :dote: I'm super hungry too. I always forget to eat and I just noticed I haven't eaten anything today... whoops. Does it always snow in winter in Milan?

Heehee, ureshii desu!! Hope your week starts well!
You're welcome!!! +w+ I have just finished my luch :P Anyway it depends, but in the last years we saw the snow various times!! :dote:

Arigatou nee!! My week has started in a good way fuuuuu

You're welcome!!! +w+ I have just finished my luch :P Anyway it depends, but in the last years we saw the snow various times!! :dote:

Ohhh that's nice! It's always nicer when there's snow! I hope we're gonna get some snow soon, but it's been really warm this autumn so it'll probably take a while before it'll be cold enough...

Arigatou nee!! My week has started in a good way fuuuuu

That's great to hear!! I've been feeling down for quite a while now, but you people are making me feel better! Thanks a lot for that!!:chuu:

Back