Haruna Luna "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (Fate/Zero ED2)

Thanks Liana! :sohappy:

These scans are much better than the ones you used to be making did you got a new scanner or something ? :XD:

Re: Haruna Luna "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (Fate/Zero ED2

^Lol no, I just did each page individually, except for the lyrics one, which got cut off.

I decided to hang the poster of Saber even though it's a weird pic. It's kind of hard to see her plus that expression on her face. It's like "why are you taking my picture" kind of look. heh

I've given in. Just ordered the anime ver of the CD :cry: along with a red moon folder and Kalafina bento box :uh..:
her voice does sound better in the B-sides, but I love Sora wa the best :shy:

^thank you! :bow:

The more I listen, the more the song and her voice grow on me. :dote: Overall I think she did okay on Sora wa, she doesn't sound as mechanic and emotionless as I initially believed her to be (and taking into consideration, after watching/listening so frequently to The Hikaru, Master of Angst, I guess it's hard to match up to her standard of melodrama :XD: )

I think the other two songs suit her voice more but the songs themselves didn't really ignite any excitement in me…

Also, is it just me or does anyone else think the electric guitar that comes in suddenly at the end of Sora wa is really random? :XD:

Re:

^ +1! the song has grown on me :love:
The Hikaru sets such a great standard few can compete with it :ohoho:
Her other two songs sound a little generic of J-pop/electronic songs to me...but they're not bad :spotlight: they just can't be compared to Kajiura-sensei's music...
Cerise said:
Also, is it just me or does anyone else think the electric guitar that comes in suddenly at the end of Sora wa is really random? :XD:
No, not really :XD:

Sora wa debuted on #13 on Weekly chart, selling 9918 copies. I thought that this one will sell more than to the beginning, but it doesn't :spotlight:

A single with two songs written AND arranged by Yuki vs a single with one song that's only written, but not arranged by Yuki...
A single from the trio who have been in top 15 throughout their whole discography (except Re:Oblivious, but that's understandable) vs a debutting artist...
Need I dwell on it further? :groucho:

^
Not always, but more to the point where Nick always praise and over-estimating Kajiura's works...

@KP-X : How can you don't understand? :ohoho:

Oh, so it was that. Sorry, I'm kinda slow today :XD:

But the same thought crossed my mind when I read his post.

:ohoho: :ohoho:

I knew that if you read his post first, you'll give the same reaction as mine

But I didn't praise anything in this particular case, just drew the line between a debut single where a fairly popular anime composer wrote the title song and a single from an already well-known group where the said composer wrote, arranged and produced EVERYTHING . :ayashii: Which one has better odds is an easy guess, I think. And I thought I was being objective as an army of pontianaks here... :XD:

^Which were both marvelous, IMHO. Personally, I do like the EP, since the interludes were awesome, alternative Kimi ga and Kizuato versions were quite nice and Oblivious Fukan Fukei mix is one of the few remixes I've ever liked as much as the original (and with my fanboying over Oblivious, that says something). But that's me, or maybe you, or maybe other devoted Yuki followers - and even not all of THOSE would be up to buying the songs again for the sake of alternate mixing and a couple of short extras. And this being an anime tie-in, the KnK fanbase most likely contributed to the sales numbers of the original single regardless of having been Yuki fans or not - but if they weren't her fans in general, would THEY be expected to buy the songs twice? Even less likely (except maybe some hardcore franchise collectors, but I wouldn't count on them when defining the chart position).

Back