Haruna Luna "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (Fate/Zero ED2)

^ Yes, that's what I thought too. It was really just for fans of Kajiura-sensei/Kalafina/KnK only, not for those who didn't know anything about them. To be honest, though, I really don't like the Oblivious remix - the best part was the middle, when Shiki's theme harmonizes with solo Wakana, whereas the rest of it was just rather disjointed and sometimes jarring. Plus I haven't heard the Kimi ga or Kizuato reduxes, so I can't judge them... :imdead:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Yes, that's what I thought too. It was really just for fans of Kajiura-sensei/Kalafina/KnK only, not for those who didn't know anything about them. To be honest, though, I really don't like the Oblivious remix - the best part was the middle, when Shiki's theme harmonizes with solo Wakana, whereas the rest of it was just rather disjointed and sometimes jarring.
Maybe, but I love it for its very pronounced guitar and the "lalalah" BGM inclusion. :dote: Then again, the middle part does top everything else in the song. :plot: :nosebleed:

Re:

ninetales said:
Plus I haven't heard the Kimi ga or Kizuato reduxes, so I can't judge them... :imdead:

Eh?? You should listen!! :dote: (can't access youtube at the moment so I can't link...and I don't know if they're on youtube...)

Kimi ga acoustic ver. was quite simple and plain compared to the original. It was sung entirely by Wakana and she did okay although she doesn't do as well as Keiko on the lower notes and (I think) had trouble trying to jump from the low parts that Keiko would usually sing back to her own original higher parts. The middle part (where in the normal ver. there's the Wakana-Keiko call-answer effect) changed a bit, I liked it though :dote:

As for Kizuato acoustic...sounded kind of the same for me except with different background accompaniment which I liked since it seemed to be less 'cluttered' to me and made the vocals and harmony between Wakana and Keiko more easily heard :dote:

:confu: Wonder why not? The oblivious remix, both interludes and even the finale are on it :XD:

Out of curiosity, ninetales, why haven't you listened to them? Just never got round to it or didn't want to listen? :confu:

^ Well, I only managed to listen to the Interludes, the Oblivious remix and Finale which is also great because they're on Youtube...no matter how much I searched, I couldn't find the two other tracks for some reason :rain:

^ If you don't mind, that would be great! I'd like to listen to them at least once~

We're getting oot here, but I don't really like Kimi ga Hikari acoustic. It's not Kalafina, but FJ Wakana -.- although Keiko did get the most part in interlude 01 and interlude 02. They really need to sing this 2 songs as their 2 minutes song rather than intermezzo or kotonoha :XD:

@niney: why don't you just download the whole single? :confu: It's a nice single, despite it being mostly remixes :shy:

^ I would, but I don't download anything :sparkleguy:
It's okay, though! Kowz let me hear the songs last night and while they're good, I don't think I'd listen to them that much anyway :sparkleguy:

Aki, PLEAAAASE!!! can you upload the ''TV Size Version of Sora wa Takaku kaze wa utau in MP3'', when your anime version arrives. I have the version with dvd but I spend the money in this :omg: I want the Anime version!!!!!! too . If you can the scans too. thanks

^ I don't have a mediafire account or anything (nor a decent scanner). I'm sure somebody has already uploaded those though...Maybe post on the request thread if you can't find anything :sparkleguy:

^ No Kalafina? That's strange (especially considering the the beginning's sales) btw how Sora wa takaku did in oricon?

That's not the full line-up yet. It's probably a stretch for me to say but there's a likely chance Kala may perform at Anisama again this year to complete the Fate/Zero artists line-up (Aoi Eir and LiSA were already announced earlier). The announcement may come much later. After all, Kala's participation last year wasn't announced until the near end of July.

Back