Haruna Luna "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (Fate/Zero ED2)

E

elcazador

http://blog.excite.co.jp/exanime/17270750

『Fate/Zero』2ndシーズンのEDテーマに抜擢されたのは「春奈るな」。
そしてその「楽曲提供」を梶浦由記さんが担当します。

Haruna Luna
http://www.harunaluna.jp
http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/haruna_luna/
-------------------------------------
Yuki will compose for Fate/Zero a new ending song,but the title hasn't been leaked.

The singer is a new junior of Sony Music and Space Craft whose name is "Haruna Luna".

Luna is also a model of magazine"KERA".The song in her website is not Yuki's but sounds good,and it will be included in a coupling CD of anisong magazine"Lisani! vol.8".

Interesting indeed. Thanks for the info! Can't say I'm impressed by Haruna Luna's voice though :uh..: Too nasal for my taste.

Actually, she reminds me of Okina Reika...A powerful, uptempo song like Tsuki no Curse might work. :ayashii: Just my two cents.

Wow that's awesome news!!! Thanks elcazador!

Her voice is kinda like Yuuka's IMO and she's so tiny if you look at that pic

side.jpg

I'm willing to give Haruna Luna the benefit of the doubt at the moment. At least Kajiura is composing the music. But still... I wish Kalafina was involved in Fate/Zero somehow. :cry:

yay! i'm glad she's back into her OP/ED producer work with other singers than the usual utahimes, in my opinion this way of working is really interesting (kaori hikita, marina inoue, yui makino, etc..) and adds a different flavor to her discography (i'm sick of the current FictionJunction).

Re: Fate/Zero ED2

I'm agree with Maxwell, it's something new (and something = voice). Last time she composed for another singer was in... 2008? And this is better than nothing. Oh, and it's the ending, I prefer Kajiura's endings, her opening structures are very similar (cofparallelheartstokinomukoueternalbluecof). But will Kajiura arrange the song? Hmmm.
I wonder why Kajiura is related to Haruna Luna but Aoi Eir got another composer.

Keiri said:
But still... I wish Kalafina was involved in Fate/Zero somehow. :cry:
Yes, but I'm pretty sure Sony will choose an emerging new artist like Aoi, LiSA and now, Haruna. I know exactly what Sony is doing, giving the chance to unknown singers to promote her career with a popular anime. After all, Kalafina also started with this method.

Kazado said:
I wonder why Kajiura is related to Haruna Luna but Aoi Eir got another composer.

Maybe because Keiko met Haruna to Yuki because both (Keiko and Haruna) work for KERA ? :ayashii:

Sometimes, I do wish Fictionjunction gets bigger, Haruna looks like a good addition :XD: , I don't mind one big Harem family of Utahimes :ohoho: :ohoho:

Cool! I am actually hoping for a slower song. Although it could be a little bit faster like Kagayaku and sandpiper. Looking forward to it. :dote:

Kazado said:
But will Kajiura arrange the song? Hmmm.

i'd like to hear something different this time, like the arrangement for michiyuki & namae no nai michi (IMO it added a great atmosphere to the respective songs without losing the Kajiuran touch, the everlasting songs' version lacked of spirit and emotion the original has, and we are talking about the "original kajiuran version" of it).

I thought Yuki was still responsible for vocal arrangements in Loveless songs? Which I assumed to be what kept the Kajiuran touch intact. :XD:
Generally, the only non-Yuki arrangements of Yuki's songs I like on par with Yuki's own are Rosemary Story, Synchronicity E/S ver. and Namae no Nai Michi. Others are sure nice and fitting, but I'd still prefer a Yuki Kajiura arrangement over them.
As to the singer, I still hope her voice will NOT turn out to be like Reika Okina's (whose perfomance in Tsuki no Curse, alas, I dislike almost to the degree of Grunty's attitude towards Kalafina concerts). :uh..: But in any case I welcome an addition to Yuki's army (be that regulars or short-term recruits). :sohappy:
@Kazado: the openings you've listed are all the recent works by one group under one label (and even there, Stone Cold takes a step aside from this recipe). Before speaking of openings in general, remember Hikari no Senritsu and Historia OP theme (both being remarkable even by Kajiuran standards) as well as older things like Senya Ichiya, Obsession, Hitomi no Kakera, Voyagers and others. :sparkleguy:
Then again, thinking about that unexpectedly leads to an offtopic thought: don't openings hold a smaller share among Yuki's theme songs in general? I've just run through the discography list out of curiosity, and the rough count leaves me with about 20 openings vs about 30 endings, and I didn't count the many insert songs out there... :ayashii:
And concerning another point in Kazado's post (sorry, but managing quote tags on the phone is tiresome :bow: ), I don't think Kalafina used KnK movies for its own promotion - AFAIK the group was CREATED specifically for KnK ending themes.

Well.. i'd like to know which web radio main theme she sang? Because the one o know of, when it comes to Rental Magica, is Kimi no te and was sang by Aya Ito, so ...

Re:

KP-X said:
...But the voice is so generic.
Oh man.

I actually don't think so...I suppose I can't judge since I don't listen to much mainstream J-pop, but she doesn't seem to be aiming for a cutesy sound or singing breathily like some of the Idolmaster or Touhou-cover singers. Her voice reminds me of someone's, but I'm not sure who... :@_@:

As for the song, I'm thinking it'll be something like Stone Cold or D.U., but I'm personally hoping for something along the lines of Calling.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
the openings you've listed are all the recent works by one group under one label (and even there, Stone Cold takes a step aside from this recipe). Before speaking of openings in general, remember Hikari no Senritsu and Historia OP theme (both being remarkable even by Kajiuran standards) as well as older things like Senya Ichiya, Obsession, Hitomi no Kakera, Voyagers and others. :sparkleguy:
Refering to recent opening, even Hikari no Senritsu by savage genius (only arranged, lol). Of course, stone cold is the exception of FJ and Hikari no Senritsu the unique OP by Kalafina (not counting covers). That's why I only listed that three. About Historia OP theme/voyagers (this is also ending), can we lump that song together with the anime opening? I can't, it's more like a presentation to the episode/talk show -and is kajiurago-.

Nick Hunter said:
And concerning another point in Kazado's post (sorry, but managing quote tags on the phone is tiresome :bow: ), I don't think Kalafina used KnK movies for its own promotion - AFAIK the group was CREATED specifically for KnK ending themes.
Oh, yes, Kajiura created a FJ in Sony to sing endings. But it was a good promotion.

^ I suppose there's a resemblance to Yuuka, but there's also something else...

Oh, I know! She reminds me of Hikasa Youko! :ohoho:

Back