H-el-ical aka Hikaru!!!

Hayden K.

I like Yuki
Hikaru released a new song on YouTube!
I hope they’ll get her onto digital music marketing sources soon . . . I pay too much for Apple Music not to have her show up in my shuffles \(//∇//)\

-though I’m still grateful you guys were nice enough to pass me her full first album-

Atlas Star

Sailor Yuki
Hikaru released a new song on YouTube!
I fuggin love it. The beginning reminds me of Amanhacer. Omg her voice is so gentle

Nightmare

Yuki is my reason for existence
After listening to that OP, It would be wonderful if she could collab with Sawano cause low volume vocal being drowned by instrument is his forte.

Hayden K.

I like Yuki
I come back from the doctor to pick my phone and suddenly new music.

At least my day will be happy:tea:

Post-listen: I cannot with this beat and guitar. My body won’t stop moving and shaking. At least by the third time I started it over to focus on the vocals I gotta say I love the chorus arrangement and how she pulled off the bridge here! Certainly happy to find yet another song to keep me positive while working, a la Yolcu/Avaricia/Existence/Splendore:goodjob:

Last edited:

wat11

Sailor Yuki
wow I think Hikaru's voice sounds good. i hope it's like this in the lives. the songs are catchy, not particularly difficult but still very nice job! :)

Spirica Rose

Parallel Heart
Ahh... “Elements” makes sense now... I smell second album!!!
She did announce a second mini album for sale for a limited time in her shop during her SPICE Live stream.

Tracklist:
M1. 空 - Look ahead
M2. 火 - One step forward
M3. 地 - Side by side
M4. 風 - Struggle to admit
M5. 水 - Find your answer

--
Also, here's the video. Not sure how long it'll be on the channel:

1:27:39 is when she starts singing.

Setlist:

1. Moon River (cover)
2. Fly Me to the Moon (cover)
3. 水 - Find your answer
4. 風 - Struggle to admit

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Should be.

I prefer the tvsize intro. :| I know it's essentialy the same but I do...
Song is OK.

Argonir

TETOTETOMETOME
Album covers have been revealed