Good Things that Happened to You!!!

Congrats! I found a Slayers Discord last year and we are doing a Secret Santa thing with art or writing or crafts. I've been drawing more and gotten better. Hope to get even better. I love it and writing so much. (Oh and not Demon Slayer, the old 90s anime The Slayers)

Congrats! I found a Slayers Discord last year and we are doing a Secret Santa thing with art or writing or crafts. I've been drawing more and gotten better. Hope to get even better. I love it and writing so much. (Oh and not Demon Slayer, the old 90s anime The Slayers)
Whoa i love Slayers!

Got the new LiSA album and Minori Chihara one for Christmas. Also got Lindsey's Snow Waltz on vinyl. So much good food and it was nice seeing family that I haven't in awhile.

Got the new LiSA album and Minori Chihara one for Christmas. Also got Lindsey's Snow Waltz on vinyl. So much good food and it was nice seeing family that I haven't in awhile.
You mean LANDER? I also bought it xD

Anyways, i found an old diary of mine. Dated 28th December 2009. I wrote that 'FictionJunction - Yuki Kajiura Live Vol#4 Part 2' DVD arrived.
Feeling nostalgic :TdT:

Besides the Kaori Oda live shows, M.A.R.Y.4 TUNES fan meeting was really good. I re-met a Japanese friend who had been to some previous live shows that I attended, and we were in the group of about 60 who each had their photo taken individually with the members (Miyuki Hashimoto, Aki Misato, Rina/CooRie and yozuca*).

You mean LANDER? I also bought it xD

Anyways, i found an old diary of mine. Dated 28th December 2009. I wrote that 'FictionJunction - Yuki Kajiura Live Vol#4 Part 2' DVD arrived.
Feeling nostalgic :TdT:

Yes. It's okay. There's some songs I like on it.

Back