Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Attachments

• Ew5Vcs0VcAEl8DF.jpeg
    Ew5Vcs0VcAEl8DF.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 184
okie let's not :goodjob:

they really shouldn't made it as a movie format lol but I can see the popularity so whatever

Last edited:
What are you silly billies talking about?

Edit: The track that plays during the opening credits is a Homura arrangement. No sure if Kajiura since it has brass hue. Some parts are very Kajiura-ish but others aren't... Mebbe it was arranged by Go Shiina?

Last edited:
Edit: The track that plays during the opening credits is a Homura arrangement. No sure if Kajiura since it has brass hue. Some parts are very Kajiura-ish but others aren't... Mebbe it was arranged by Go Shiina?
Most probably Kajiura herself since it's the only OST she could be credited in the music and I believe she already confirmed in her tweet before that there will be homura arrangement intro BUT never mentioned Shiina in that regard...But then we got Hyakka Ryouran in Katsugeki arranged by Fukusawa(INSTRUMENTAL VERSION) so :waa:

That sure is a long video for a sample 😅
Btw i dont remember any of the musics i guess they re all from later part of the tv anime or the movie

Is this still coming out next week? lol. If they don't update even a cover illustration by thursday, I'm going to start doubting...

Not even “the main theme…”, wth?!?
They could include full version of from the edge, at least…

She wrote only 5 fking tracks, they could include all of the without issues, Go Shiina still has the majority of the soundtrack. Kajiura was basically a guest composer, just like in UBW.

She wrote only 5 fking tracks, they could include all of the without issues, Go Shiina still has the majority of the soundtrack. Kajiura was basically a guest composer, just like in UBW.
Take a fucking chill pill.

Kajiura had 20minutes of music in this show.
Shiina had 7 hours.

Obviously they would focus on him.

Edit:
I really don't know if I misread your post or not. I snapped, regardless.
Also //the Main theme of "Kimetsu no Yaiba"// is a dumb title because it really wasn't the main theme of Kimetsu no Yaiba.
I wish they edited a new medley out of all 5 bgms and included that rather than just 2 of the old tracks but clearly Kajiura and everyone else chose the easy way out and called it a day.

Moving on...

Last edited:
Back