FJC Live "Best 20" Part 2 - March 5, 2016

wow, @nodame89 continues to show her really original preferences of Kajiura's works. I just wanna know who's the main vocalist for obsession, who's the main for MATERIALISE this time? Was it like live vol.5/live best CD1 where Yuriko sang the main vocal for the first and last part and Wakana sang the main vocal for the middle part or was it Yuriko all time now? I recall Yuriko had flu at that time. And did Madlax-mix in this live is done by Yuuka and Hikaru-Yuriko chorus (just like in live vol.11) or Yuuka and all FJ girls chorus (just like in live vol.6)

Tasogare no Umi done by Kaori this time is understandable because Keiko is still recovering from her bronchitis and the setlist is already quite heavy on her, with vanity, Alleluia, Houseki, edge, and the world there.

Duh the horrible Kaladresses from LisAni live-5 are back. Are Yuriko's and Kaori's dresses new or not? I never saw them before.

and the fan club members do have quite a bad taste there lol. no wonder we get the same songs over and over again.

I wonder how they got people on and off stage quickly, especially if it was Kalafina > FJ YUUKA (ex. HnS to Madlax Mix). Only Hikaru would stay on stage, assuming the chorus was Hikaru and Yuriko like at vol. 4 and 11.

I'm still crossing my fingers for some kind a recording, even though it's probably in vain.

I'm still crossing my fingers for some kind a recording, even though it's probably in vain.
I understand your feelings! Actually I think it would be something really wierd and awsome if they release any FJC live, since it has a variation of all Kajiura's works.

wow, @nodame89 continues to show her really original preferences of Kajiura's works.
So? If you have a problem with it, ignore me - I won't be angry

And I like Lisani 5 dresses. They are better than Kala-rangers dresses from FOW live tour.
@Kugayama really the event with Chiaki was on the same day when FJC best? I wonder what happened to Chiaki Ishikawa and Kajiura? Why isn't Chiaki Ishikawa present on YK lives?

2. vanity
4. Gaika「凱歌」(FictionJunction)
8. in the land of twilight, under the moon
15. Mezame 「目覚め」
EN1. the world

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

Wakana looking very good in this pic.
If they don't make a video of this I'm seriously done.

Last edited by a moderator:
really the event with Chiaki was on the same day when FJC best? I wonder what happened to Chiaki Ishikawa and Kajiura? Why isn't Chiaki Ishikawa present on YK lives?

I suppose lots of us live in hope... they still follow each other on twitter, last confirmed time that they saw each other was after Animelo Summer Live 2011 (I had met Chiaki Ishikawa then but didn't see Kalafina or YK back-stage).

Wow that setlist is amazing!! lirica !! (dies) Materialise!! (dies 2nd time), Madlax mix, obsession, Anna ni Issho Datta no ni. I would love a live release of this. But I know we wont get it.

On the other hand, there are some songs that i have been bored of seeing them getting performed, Zzzodical sign, everlaaasting song, in the land of twilight, nowhere. Seriously ? No matter how good the songs are, these have been perform if not all, at least 75% of the FJ lives since vol #1, and considering the FJC members are usually the regulars, i wonder how they still dont wish for something different (not necessarily new, Kajiura has made hundreds of songs).

@nodame89 I'm only stating the fact there. I didn't say you have "bad" taste, I only said you have a very original preferences. Calm down. I didn't even mean to insult you.

I can't believe people chose to vote for the same freaking songs that get performed all the time but oh well. Sad that we won't get a release of this, I would've loved to listen to Obsession and Tasogare no umi live.

Yeah but the way you worded it so sarcastically LMAO :XD:
Yes, it was sounding like that. Sometimes it's hard to understand when you are sarcastic and why you are writing some comments @ritardando. If it your comment has no target so ok :XD:

Some songs become boring listening them again and again, e.g. sprinter, ttb, magia, ongaku... from fj: zodiacal sign, nowhere, parallel hearts...

Tasogare no Umi done by Kaori this time is understandable because Keiko is still recovering from her bronchitis and the setlist is already quite heavy on her, with vanity, Alleluia, Houseki, edge, and the world there.
I thinks it's too heavy for her current condition, let alone the important part inside contractor, lirica and chorus for most songs. Wish she can recover in this month.

According to the *maybeincorrect* information I collected
Madlax mix was Yuuka main and chorus by other 5 girls.
Nowhere was Yuuka main and chorus by Yuriko and Hikaru.
MATERIALISE was Yuriko sang the first part, Wakana sang the second part, chorus the rest.
Anna ni Issho Datta no Ni was sang by all six girls.
[Edit]Obsession - FJ 4 girls. Seems no main vocal.

I can't believe people chose to vote for the same freaking songs that get performed all the time but oh well. Sad that we won't get a release of this, I would've loved to listen to Obsession and Tasogare no umi live.
Agree. Don't understand why they voted those songs that had been performed so many times.
Perhaps some votes are from the people only listen to the CD and rarely attend the concert.

Full vote list from Kajiura's blog
And No.1 wins 200 votes more than No.2 XD.

01 あんなに一緒だったのに See-Saw(カヴァー)
02 stone cold FictionJunction
03 暁の車 FictionJunction YUUKA
04 Contractor サウンドトラック(Pandora Hearts)
05 MATERIARIZE サウンドトラック(舞-乙HiME)
06 Vanity 梶浦由記ソロアルバム『Fiction』収録曲
07 Obsession See-Saw(カヴァー)
08 アレルヤ Kalafina
09 edge See-Saw(カヴァー)
10 in the garden of sinners〜from paradigm サウンドトラック(空の境界)
11 Madlax Mix サウンドトラック(Madlax)
12 光の旋律 Kalafina
13 黄昏の海 See-Saw(カヴァー)
14 everlasting song FictionJunction
15 in the land of twilight, under the moon サウンドトラック(.hack//SIGN)
16 nowhere FictionJunction YUUKA
17 目覚め サウンドトラック(舞-HiME)
18 lirica Kalafina
19 凱歌 FictionJunction
20 宝石 FictionJunction。

21 sprinter / Kalafina
22 君がいた物語 / See-Saw(カヴァー)
23 君が光に変えて行く / Kalafina
24 a song of storm and fire / サウンドトラック(ツバサ・クロニクル)
25 oblivious / Kalafina
26 synchronicity / FictionJunction
27 maybe tomorrow / サウンドトラック(Xeno Saga III ※Fiction II収録)
27 さよならソリティア / 千葉紗子(カヴァー)
29 Silly-Go-Round / FictionJunction YUUKA
30 fiction / 梶浦由記ソロアルバム『Fiction』収録曲
31 red rose / 梶浦由記ソロアルバム『Fiction』収録曲
32 key of the twilight / サウンドトラック(.hack//SIGN ※Fiction 収録)
33 優しい夜明け / See-Saw(カヴァー)
33 Sis puella magica! / サウンドトラック(魔法少女まどか☆マギカ)
35 the world / サウンドトラック(.hack//SIGN)
36 風の街へ / FictionJunction
37 ユメノツバサ / FictionJunction
38 花守の丘 / FictionJunction
38 星屑 / FictionJunction
40 Sweet Song / サウンドトラック(Xeno Saga III ※Fiction II収録)
41 adore / Kalafina
41 synphonia / Kalafina
43 Parallel Hearts / FictionJunction
44 約束 / FictionJunction YUUKA
45 Historia :opening theme / サウンドトラック(歴史秘話ヒストリア)
46 zodiacal sign / サウンドトラック(アクエリアンエイジ ※Fiction 収録)
47 everytime you kissed me / サウンドトラック(Pandora Hearts ※Fiction II収録)
48 eternal blue / FictionJunction
49 ARIA / Kalafina
50 ひかりふる / Kalafina
50 the main theme of Petit Cosette / サウンドトラック(コゼットの肖像)
50 open your heart / サウンドトラック(.hack//SIGN ※Fiction 収録)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, SPM was close as well.

Yessss for lirica. I want this live just for that. Pity Mata Kaze was out by a little too. Vanity though.

Doubt we'll get it though.

^Mata Kaze isn't listed. The only Kalafina songs from 21 are sprinter (21), Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaeteiku (君が光に変えて行く; 23), oblivious (25), adore (41), symphonia (41), Aria (49), Hikari furu (ひかりふる; 50).

Aww, Kimi ga and Fiction were so close. :comeback:

Back