FJC Live "Best 20" Part 2 - March 5, 2016

^Mata Kaze isn't listed. The only Kalafina songs from 21 are sprinter (21), Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaeteiku (君が光に変えて行く; 23), oblivious (25), adore (41), symphonia (41), Aria (49), Hikari furu (ひかりふる; 50).

Aww, Kimi ga and Fiction were so close. :comeback:

You're right, I always get MataKaze and Kimi ga's kanji mixed up.

I mourn for Fiction. I love that song.

Speaking of Fiction, who would perform it? My guess is Wakana, but I could also see Kaori performing it. I doubt Keiko would do it, as her voice doesn't fit the song, imo. It is surprising that it hasn't been performed live. All the other English songs on the Fiction album have been performed (to my knowledge).

Someday I want to see Red Rose live - it should be amazing. And utahimes should do a celtic dance :XD:

Those dresses... if that's what you call them even... it's like someone made them a patchwork dress.

red rose is also on my want list. I love that song. *goes to listen to it* (There isn't much vocal, it's just ahhing, but they could extend it. I would love to see it live.) But wasn't Fiction sung before by Wakana before? Or am I mistaken?

Actually Fiction was sang at YK live vol. 3, but no idea who was the leading vocal

I'm willing to pay 50€ for the Vanity performance.
Someone who goes there and is front row? If you do a video with good quality I sent you 50€.

according to this blog toublog.blog26.fc2.com/blog-entry-688.html Keiko was the main vocal for "fiction". I wouldn't say her voice doesn't fit the song because I can picture her singing the verses but not the refrain. I thought Kaori would be the main vocal/best fit but it wasn't her. I can't say I'm upset though, more Keiko is always a yes for me.

Back