FJC Live "Best 20" Part 2 - March 5, 2016

@nodame89
What i mean is that she seems distant or bored is because she has the less feelings connections from them. but that doesnt mean that she likes singing less.
Who said anything about her liking singing less? @nodame89 is just saying she doesn't like KAORI's attitude/personality based on how she's been acting.

I personally agree - ever since vol. 11, I can no longer look at KAORI in the same light again. Sure, george, she may feel more distant compared to the Kalafina-trio, YUUKA, and YURIKO KAIDA. But that's absolutely no excuse to throw attitude and looking like she's got better things to do during a live concert.

Do you even follow Kaori's radio programs or are you just judging her based on what you're unfairly projecting?
KAORI's radio program is irrelevant. Regardless of the character she portrays on this program, she was still acting funky during vol. 11. I wouldn't call this "unfair projection", as it is just a critique on the face KAORI puts out for the public eye. It is fair to say all celebrities or anyone placed in the "public eye" may act differently behind curtains and way from TV cameras. My analysis is of her persona as "KAORI" on stage and of what I can see through the live DVD/BD releases.

I actually think all the girls are very distant in FJ lives. If you compare In the land of twilight from vol. 2 and 11, Kaori and Keiko don't have the same connection like the first time, and all of them look like they aren't having too much fun in the lives nowadays, that's my view

I actually think all the girls are very distant in FJ lives. If you compare In the land of twilight from vol. 2 and 11, Kaori and Keiko don't have the same connection like the first time, and all of them look like they aren't having too much fun in the lives nowadays, that's my view

Yes, but there are still moments where they seem to have more fun again, even at 2014 events.
h275ffd.png

tgXwsWt.png

And I found this some time ago I think from 2011
8fbb380902b9177876cb56e0f3c11142.jpg

ddaa5acd5498ef92ea8f9645f63cfb00.jpg

^The bottom two aren't from a LIVE. From what it looks like, it's just Kaori and Keiko hanging out. They're friends outside of FJ, I would guess from these pics. We were mainly talking about how Kaori is in LIVEs.

I agree that Kaori (and the rest of FJ, I guess) is more distant then they were in Vol. 2 and 4. My theory for Kaori is that since she's trying to get her solo career up and running, she focuses on that as opposed to the earlier years, where she was more focused on FJ. She barely had a solo career then. I believe all that was released at that time was Brilliant World. On top of that, the fact that the Kajiura lives come very sparringly causes her to not be as engaged.

Vanity!!!! That makes the setlist right there for me, at least. And sing a song and lirica. This is probably one of the best setlists in a long time. I really hope that there will be some kind of video (whether official or not). Has anyone reported cameras?

Holy god, Lirica, gaika and edge made it! <3, (sis puella magica huhuhu)
^ that was a very good list of ranking, here's the setlist btw....very nice indeed!

View attachment 8743

Thanks, in text form:

1. contractor
MC1
2. vanity
3. lirica (Kalafina)
4. Gaika「凱歌」(FictionJunction)
MC2
5. edge (See-Saw)
7. Houseki 「宝石」(FJ)
8. in the land of twilight, under the moon
MC3
9. Hikari no Senritsu 「光の旋律」(Kalafina)

10. Madlax-mix
11. everlasting song (FJ)
MC4
12. in the garden of sinners ~ from paradigm
13. Alleluia 「アレルヤ」(Kalafina)
MC5
14. obsession (See-Saw)
15. Mezame 「目覚め」
16. MATERIALISE
17. nowhere (FJY)
MC6
18. Akatsuki no Kuruma 「暁の車」(FJY)
19. stone cold (FJ)
20. Anna ni Issho Datta no Ni 「あんなに一緒だったのに」(See-Saw)
ENCORE
EN1. the world
EN2. zodiacal sign
MC7
EN3. sing a song

Oh my God!! This is a good momment for SME to release a FJC live, instead of releasing another YK live with the same setlist as previous years with a very tiny variation! (Just my wish!)

@Barbi-Hoseki - YK/FJ are on Flying Dog Records, a JVC label. Given that Kalafina have had Alcira no hoshi (Shinji Tanimura feat. Kalafina) released on another label (Universal), one could always hope that recording of last night's concert might get released. Kalafina also didn't appear on the Animelo Summer Live 2011 blu-ray release, but did appear on the Animelo Summer Live 2014 release and will appear on the Animelo Summer Live 2015 release. SMEJ may even have to admit to the fact that coming second to Johnny and Associates in being control freaks doesn't necessarily work out best for their artists.

I dunno, I just can't see a FJC live being released, unless it's a FJC release only (like sing a song) but I'm not sure that'd be very profitable. I'd love it, but I kinda doubt they'd release something meant to be part of the incentive to become a member—to go to lives like this.

Lirica and MATERIALISE were voted in! My life is complete. :love:

Holy god, Lirica, gaika and edge made it! <3, (sis puella magica huhuhu)
^ that was a very good list of ranking, here's the setlist btw....very nice indeed!

View attachment 8743

Omg awesome setlist omggggg
and the ranking is even more interesting.

To see the songs' actual ranking just look at the number beside the Kanji for stand 立 ;)
Awesome that Anna ni Issho Datta no ni is number 1 hmmmm :3

Great setlist!
But I don't like Contractor, Akatsuki no kuruma, lirica, Materialise and vanity. Don't hate me please.
I'm really happy because of: alleluia, edge, madlax-mix, anna ni isho..., houseki, in the land of twilight and stone cold

@nodame89 I wondered if there was anything deliberate in having this concert on a date that had previously been announced for a concert with Chiaki Ishikawa appearing (Basara 10th anniversary), just to quash speculation?

Madlax mix was Yuuka, as well as nowhere and akatsuki no kuruma

Kaori mained tasogare no umi

Everyone did well today, I thought it's little imperfections like this that makes this live one of the best I've attended, although I can't claim to have attended too many :p

That said, I enjoyed this fc live more than last yr's one :v

Last edited by a moderator:
Back