FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

OMG! My prediction about the song was kind a right. I knew it was for Nicol. :cry:
I was expecting for more Yuriko. :uh..: guess I'll wait for the full version.

I love the song, it's not that superb, but it's okie, basic Kajiura song, though it sounded like a little more Kalafina to me.

@George: I tried uploading it in 4shared.
http://www.4shared.com/video/NFEqwkip/d ... _size.html?

Thanks for the link elcaz :bow:

KAORIIIIIII omg it's been too long~ :shy:

Lol, it does sound kinda like a slow version of manten :XD: Actually, I almost feel like it's a Kalafina ft. Kaori song :XD:

Please let there be a full version release :plz: With more epic factor :plz: And some more Keiko/Yuriko really wouldn't hurt at all :plz: :XD:

EDIT: omg fuahahaha I'm sorry but it sounds like he's screaming MIGOREEEEENG at the beginning of the vid :XD: :XD: :XD:

Also, I love Kaori's background singing during Wakana's chorus :dote: :dote:

So... I remember people saying To the Beginning was "Kalafina going FictionJunction"? Now, enjoy FictionJunction going Kalafina! :ohoho: :XD:
At the same time, Distance does carry the same mood that Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru and Honoo no Tobira sported back in 2004. I like it so far. :dote:

Yuriko and Keiko may uet get their parts half-way through the song (like they did in Parallel Hearts and Toki no Mukou), so let's wait for the full version. :ayashii:

Spoiler: My favorite "FictionJunction" song is Gatherway. I know, it's not even a Kajiura song but what Kajiura needs to do is start composing for single vocalists again.

I like Gatherway a lot, too. And I do put my hopes in a new FJ album (or its album-exclusive tracks, to be precise). As cover-filled as Everlasting Songs was, it was mostly about single vocalist songs, and in the new album, there would already be four or five group songs (plus Hitorigoto if JVC hasn't yet copied SME's habit of excluding the b-sides) which really doesn't call for the known formula to be used in the new songs in the tracklist. For all we know, that's where a bunch of Yuriko/Keiko/Kaori solos (and maybe even more Yuuka ones!) may await. :ayashii: :stars:

So it all comes down to the same thing: ALBUM KUDASAI!!!! :plz:

Favourite part so far would be the violin, it sounds so interesting!
Yes, Eternal Blue plssssssssssss...

Re: FictionJunction - distance

^arigatou! :sohappy:

EDIT: Just heard it. Wow, I really like it. The violins remind me of Venari Strigas a little, but I love that kind of music so I'm okay with it. I thought Wakana sang beautifully and so did Kaori. I do like the background vocals as well and the ending to the tv size. It does sound a little like manten, but I think it has a new melody as well. :dote: Hope it doesn't end up like Eternal Blue and we get to hear the full version.

Eh? The song is feeling so meh to me so far, it feels "plain" and seem to doesn't go anywhere...well, that should change within time. And it does remind me of Manten and Kagayaku. Guess Kajiura realized that we're complaining about Kala/FJ songs souding the same, and that's the way she found to shake things a bit :desksweat: :XD: As for the vocalist choice, I make mine grunty's words. And I agree with Nick, maybe the album will have something different from that. Oh, whatever, I gotta work :XD:

Nice verses but the chorus is kinda meh. And like grunty said, Kaori/Wakana is the pattern nowadays and it doesn't seem like it will change anytime soon.

On a side note, Sunrise, you're incredible. You're STILL using the same scenes for the ED.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
So... I remember people saying To the Beginning was "Kalafina going FictionJunction"? Now, enjoy FictionJunction going Kalafina! :ohoho: :XD:
Really agree with Nick...lol. For me, it does remind me the FEELING of Kagayaku&Manten, but the structure, melody, chorus are quite different, so it doesn't annoy me that much..(IMO, its similarity to Manten is in the same level as the similarity between Manten and Decretum.) I don't care about the vocalist choice for FJ anymore...just hope that Keiko&Yuriko would get some solo shares if they release a new album.... :uh..: .

It doesn't feel very impactful.... Generic is a right description. :( Hopefully the full version is a lot more memorable, or maybe this is one of those songs that slowly grows on you.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
So... I remember people saying To the Beginning was "Kalafina going FictionJunction"? Now, enjoy FictionJunction going Kalafina!
My thoughts exactly :uh..: I was like "er are you sure it's FJ, not Kalafina?" :blood:

Re: FictionJunction - distance

what I think the style seems fresh from the graveyard (kajiura's old style of spamming kajirago)

Thanks george :sohappy:

distance is...hmm. I'm not terribly impressed by the melody and arrangement, but I'm expecting it to sound better in the full version. This TV version sounds too compressed (if that makes sense) The singing is really lovely though :dote:

As for Akatsuki no Kuruma...Eh, I think I prefer the original. Watching that scene again is wonderfully nostalgic...I remember how desperately I tried to find out what that song was, and how it eventually led me to love Kajiura-sama... :shy:

Back