FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

that cat card was really pretty, kugayama! how did you get it from yuki?? :omg:

Distance/eternal blue only placed on 27th place on Oricon Weekly Chart for its first week. This is the worst first week charting position for FJ.

^Looks like like the previous ED Theme's lovers were many + more famous artists releasing stuff. :XD:

wondering if Kuga's copy is included, since it was present. :ayashii:

^I think not. IIRIC, Oricon chart collects data only from some specific shops. There are also some offline/online shops that when you buy CDs from them, your buying isn't counted in Oricon chart. But I guess that most of the shops in Japan are included. Well...I don't think that Yuki bought Kuga's CD from some shop that is counted for Oricon, I think it came directly for her... :ayashii:

^
Yeah, it must be came directly for Yuki, since she's the producer and the artist (in case of FJ), the recording company obviously gave her some copies as their production results. Iirc, Yuki already got her to the beginning CDs (each version one), like, around 2 weeks before the CD released.

Most likely that's the case, since she's the boss, so she gets her copy first hand. :XD:

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HATES CATS?!

And now I can't believe there's someone who chooses to defend cats and blame it to the human moreover he came from that place as well.

I don't have anything against cats, but I love dogs more. We can train dogs to do lots of thing. Cats, on the other hand...eh.

lol this became a cat discussion thread. (I don't care, I still love them. I am probably going to name my first one Yuki. Then if I get anymore they will be the Kalafina names.)

Back